By Bitly, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unleash the power of the link with the Bitly app.
- Save shortlinks into your Bitly account
- Share to Twitter, Facebook, SMS and email in one step
- Check how your shortlinks are performing with detailed stats revealing click counts, link activity, geographic location and who else shared this link
- Discover what your Facebook and Twitter friends are sharing
- Organize and share your shortlinks with bundles
For Bitly Brand Tools users:
Utilize Bitly Brand Tools features from your mobile device
- Brand all of your content
- Share to multiple social media profiles
- Check scheduled posts
- Manage company leaderboard and subaccounts
- Analyze link performance with geographic data, historic traffic and trend data
Interested in learning about Bitly Brand Tools? Email email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.6.5
Needs some tweaks
Nice app but it would be better if they updated it for iPhone 6/6+. There are too many steps to get a link shortened. It would be nice if you could click an icon from the iPhone sharing menu that would shorten and copy to clipboard for quick pasting or something...
Still not optimized for iPad
Loving bitly on my desktop for its trackability. Now I can see which article links are most popular with this writer's audience. Mobile app is helpful, too, but need iPad compatibility for my second go-to business tool.
No iPhone 6/6plus compatibility
The app lacks compatibility with the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus
Zoomed app doesn't look good