By Bitly, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unleash the power of the link with the Bitly app.
- Save shortlinks into your Bitly account
- Share to Twitter, Facebook, SMS and email in one step
- Check how your shortlinks are performing with detailed stats revealing click counts, link activity, geographic location and who else shared this link
- Discover what your Facebook and Twitter friends are sharing
- Organize and share your shortlinks with bundles
For Bitly Brand Tools users:
Utilize Bitly Brand Tools features from your mobile device
- Brand all of your content
- Share to multiple social media profiles
- Check scheduled posts
- Manage company leaderboard and subaccounts
- Analyze link performance with geographic data, historic traffic and trend data
Interested in learning about Bitly Brand Tools? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.6.0
- New link edit screen
- Improved profile and sharing account management
- New and improved Bitly Brand Tools reporting
- Bug fixes, performance enhancements and improvements.
Great app, great design
This app provides all of the same functionalities as the full desktop site, which is something that is rarely found in smartphone apps.
Need an iPad version
I love this app, really, but I'm on an iPad mini and it would look SO much better if there was a iPad version. Other than that, like I say, great app :-)
Nice update. Works like a charm.