• Track your Route and Share it in real-time with Friends, Family and Colleagues.
• All they need is a Browser to view the Live Route.
• Routes are Saved to View Later.
• These can be Viewed at https://raah.co
• Big Brother of Location Tracker Lite, with more features and configurability.
• We can even help Embed live routes into your Personal or Corporate website.
• No In-App purchases or Service Charges.
• No Advertisements.
• Your data is NEVER Shared with anybody.
• Location data is Never tracked when tracking is Stopped, even if the App is running.
• All communication is Encrypted using techniques that are rated A+
• We will strive to provide Super Support.
• Mail/iMessage us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll even give you a call back if needed.
The App is Ideal for:
• Letting your Family know where you are.
• Tracking Long Road Trips.
• Businesses to track Delivery Vehicles.
Advantages over Location Tracker Lite:
• Pro is configurable, the free version is not.
• Pro has 4 different tracking modes, the free version has no modes.
• Pro can track longer routes.
• Pro is more battery friendly.
The features of the service are split between the App and its Website.
The App only tracks, everything else is done on the Website, like viewing live routes, setting alerts etc.
• The app is very simple to use, just tap anywhere on the screen and it'll start tracking. This makes it safe to use when you are driving.
• The iPhone is tracked at intervals of 5 seconds below 25mph(40kmh) and 10 seconds at speeds above (this can be configured from the settings).
• There are multiple tracking modes:
+ "continuous tracking": The iPhone is tracked continuously until you stop tracking. Some businesses track for 10-15 days continuously to analyze business activity over a period.
+ "smart tracking": The App automatically terminates and starts new routes when it detects stoppage and restart of movement. This way you don't need to bother about keeping track of tracking and this mode is generally used by taxi's.
+ "period tracking": In this mode a new route is automatically created after a pre-defined period (24hrs default). Press and hold the "smart tracking" button for 3 seconds to enable this mode. This mode is generally used by businesses who want to create a new route automatically every day or every half a day etc.
+ "super tracking": Like "continuous tracking", except that every coordinate is tracked, nearly 40 a min. Press and hold the "continuous tracking" button for 5 seconds to enable this mode. This mode is generally used by bikers, joggers and GIS experts to get as detailed information as possible on the route.
+ All tracking modes can be configured from the iPhones Settings App.
• The App works in the background.
• Data gets stored offline if you get out of a network and is automatically synchronized when you get into a network again.
• The app will let you know, using local alerts, when it isn't able to track, this generally happens when the iPhone is inside a building or a glovebox. The App will also let you know when things get back to normal.
• Live route updates.
• Stoppage Analysis: With this you can see where the vehicle stopped and for how long.
• Location and Speed Alerts: Set location and speed alerts and know when the vehicle is speeding or is close to a location.
• Download the GPX or CSV of the route from the site.
• Large Data limits: Your last 1000 routes can be viewed and exported.
• All the metrics and graphs, that you can imagine: Distance, Time, Average Speed, Cruising Speed, Altitude Ascent/Descent, Average Accuracy, Speed/Altitude/Accuracy Charts.
• Route data can be shared with other raah.co users and publicly to Facebook etc.
To see some routes please go to:
from a Desktop browser and login with the credentials below:
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
iOS 12.1 build. 500 million GPS coordinates and counting
Ratings and Reviews
Simply the Best
I've tried other trackers and this is my favorite for all the wonderful features the app advertises. But two of the most important reasons for me: the ability to change tracking intervals and the customer support. Reducing tracking intervals preserved enough battery life to track for 12 hours and still allowed the phone to make calls/text/email as needed. Customer service is absolutely first class, the best I've ever experienced for anything, let alone apps. I emailed this developer a lot while setting the app up. Emails are answered within an hour (although the developer doesn't promise this). Today, after using it for about two months, I inquired about Chrome's compatibility with the app and the raah website's vulnerability to the FREAK attack. The developer answered my email almost right away, explaining how the tracker works within Safari and Chrome. Then I was sent a full report confirming the safety of the raah website against FREAK and a safety comparison to other frequently visited sites. I am very happy with this app. Don't be fooled by the eye candy of other apps. The user interface of this app is nice and simple. The app is very reliable and has never crashed on me. I am getting a lot of value for the price I paid.
This is a great little app for tracking location information and data with your iPhone, and the added ability to have that available realtime on the web with any friends or family you want to share it with. Was exactly what I was looking for as a means to track route and travel data on automobile trips. The interface is good, but not super flashy, and this isn't a full function GPS tool ( which cost ten times more at a minimum). But it does a real good job at what it is, a GPS data collector. The related website it good too, shows the route traveled on top of Google maps, and shows statistics about the trip, I really like the speed graph. I had a couple of questions about how best to use the app and the author was very responsive. They are also open to suggestions to make the app even better and I will be passing along some thoughts in that are. Great app, works well, doesn't kill the battery (any GPS app will use more battery) and allows the data to be exported in standard GPX or CSV formats for use in other programs.
This is an invaluable app for anyone being falsly accused of being somewhere that they were not!
Here is what you do to set it up.
If you set a very low value for a speed alert, say 0.5, then as long as the phone is traveling over the speed, which will nearly always be the case, you will receive a mail once every 15 mins with a link to the route.
The app has a tracking mode called "period tracking", in this mode a new route gets created automatically after a configurable period, which in this case is like resetting the route.
Go to the iPhones Settings ( the app whose icon has gears ) and if you scroll through the list
you should eventually see "RaahTracker"
Open up those settings and change the value of "Period Tracking Settings" to 1 from 24 (hours).
Then to track, press and hold the "smart tracking" button for 3 seconds ( until you see
the "splitting route by .... ) message. This will enable "period tracking"
From then on the App will automatically create a new route every hour and this will mean that alert mails that you receive will have different URLs every hour.
The use of this app does use a significant amount of battery, as does any GPS app, but being able to have proof of where you have been is well worth it!
- Dhruv Chopra
- 3.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012-2017 Dhruv Chopra
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.