iTunes

Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
iTunes

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Chinese Horoscope Free by Buzly Labs Ltd., get iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download
iTunes for Mac + PC

Chinese Horoscope Free

By Buzly Labs Ltd.

Open iTunes to buy and download apps.

Description

Chinese Horoscope features:

- Chinese Full Horoscope
- Chinese Yearly Horoscope
- Chinese Daily Horoscope

Chinese horoscopes for Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Boar.

Screenshots

iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPad Screenshot 1
iPad Screenshot 2

Customer Reviews

Great morning starter!

Very informative and more detailed than the newspaper, I enjoy reading it in the morning and look ahead to the next day to determine what kind of day to expect.

Rob The Mechanic

It is a great site 90% right on target the other 10% very close to home. It is refreshing to read and reflex how true I am to my year and sign.... Keep up the good work. Rob

Truth

Horoscope despite what region of the globe it comes from, all horoscopes 'should' be saying the same thing, right? But they don't. This horoscope is so simplistic that when it is says you ARE GOING TO, you cannot say that because no horoscope can tell you what occurs in your life. The very fact that future horoscope is said is a lie. No one knows the future.

Chinese Horoscope Free
View In iTunes
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
  • Free
  • Category: Health & Fitness
  • Released: May 15, 2012
  • Version: 1.0
  • Size: 5.8 MB
  • Languages: English, German
  • Seller: Buzly Labs Ltd

Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Customer Ratings

Current Version:

Become a fan of the iTunes and App Store pages on Facebook for exclusive offers, the inside scoop on new apps and more.