By Ndemic Creations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Can you infect the world? Plague Inc. is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation.
Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero'. Now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.
Brilliantly executed with innovative gameplay and built from the ground up for iPhone & iPad, Plague Inc. evolves the strategy genre and pushes mobile gaming (and you) to new levels. It’s You vs. the world - only the strongest can survive!
◈◈◈ #1 top game globally with 500 million+ games played ◈◈◈
Plague Inc. is a global hit with over half a million 5 star ratings and features in newspapers such as The Economist, New York Post, Boston Herald, The Guardian and London Metro!
The developer of Plague Inc. was invited to speak at the CDC in Atlanta about the disease models inside the game!
▶ “The game creates a compelling world that engages the public on serious public health topics” – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
▶ “Best Tablet Game of 2012” - New York Daily News
▶ “Plague Inc. will snag your attention in all the right ways and keep it there” - Touch Arcade
▶ “No denying Plague Inc.'s high-level of quality” - Modojo
▶ “Plague Inc. should not be as much fun as it is” – London Metro
▶ “Will leave you hoping to destroy the world, all in the name of a bit of fun” – Pocket Lint
▶ “Plague Inc.'s gameplay is infectious” - Slide to Play
▶ Winner – “Overall Game of the Year” – Pocket Gamer
▶ “Killing billions has never been so fun” – IGN
● Stunning retina graphics with a highly polished interface (Contagion guaranteed)
● Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world with advanced AI (Outbreak management)
● Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system (I am Legendarily helpful)
● 12 different disease types with radically different strategies to master (12 Monkeys?)
● Full Save/Load functionality (28 Saves Later!)
● 50+ countries to infect, hundreds of traits to evolve and thousands of world events to adapt to (Pandemic evolved)
● Full game support for scoreboards and achievements
● Expansion updates add the mind controlling Neurax Worm, the zombie producing Necroa Virus, Speed Runs and real life Scenarios!
Localised in English, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Russian. (more coming soon)
P.S. Give yourself a pat on the back if you got all the themed literature references!
Special sale price to celebrate being the 3rd most popular iPhone game of 2014!
Like Plague Inc. on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
What's New in Version 1.10.1
Plague Inc. Mutation 10 Discovered - Santa's Little Helper
1. Special Christmas Scenario - Infect the World with Happiness! Boring governments have banned holidays, laughter and celebrations. Luckily, the Neurax Worm has teamed up with Santa and is determined to infect the whole world with joy and happiness.
2. Teleportation scenario - Highly advanced technology has created the opportunity to travel through a portal and teleport to other countries. Where will they go?
3. New Progress Screen - Just how good at Plague Inc. are you? See your completion % and complete challenges to become a Plague Inc. master!
4. Major gameplay update to core disease types following player feedback, particularly Parasite, Prion and the Neurax Worm, as well as upgraded human AI, making life more difficult for any potential world-ending pathogen
5. Improved starting country selection, updated the world population and added lots of new Simian Flu achievements
6. Performance improvements for all devices
7. Minor game balance / AI improvements / bug fix
1.10.1 Fix for Russian translation bug
I have future updates planned – let me know what you want!
Interface needs major improvements
The game is fun, but the interface is terrible. You need to keep up-to-date on a lot of changing information, but the interface requires a tremendous amount of tedious, repetitive tapping in order to get to that information. Why not display some of the key pieces on the main screen? For example, the big “Disease” button could easily show the daily infections. The big “Infected” button could show the number of healthy people as well, since you often want more specific information than you can get from the progress bar. The big “World” button could show the number of uninfected countries; in the early stages of the game, this is a more important number than anything related to the population as a whole. The Pacific Ocean could house a list of those uninfected countries.
Why is there no way to quit without over-writing the saved game? That makes the saved game near useless. It is almost always the case that you get to a point where you know you’re not going to win, but if you want to go back to your saved point, you still have to tediously wait for the game to run all the way out.
Please provide an option to stop the “cutsey” news blurbs and sound effects. I get it, the game developers think Terry Pratchett is great, but seeing that for the hundredth time adds nothing to the game. And I can’t tell you how sick I am of hearing that annoying “Ring around the Rosey” song.
GREAT GAME+ IDEA
This game is utterly fantastic and I absolutely love every aspect of it but I have an idea. For a new DLC you should do something like the Simian Flu and zombie virus combined and it should be for the maze runner! For those who haven't read the book this is how it would work. The virus is called the flare and you should be able to chose the country where a solar flare hits. The flare would automatically kill half the population of the country and make it a humid climate making you think which country you should pick because if it's too hot the rest of the people may die. This is where you would start to make the virus itself. Everyone would be easy to infect at first because the country is in chaos but the country would slowly rebuild. The flare makes people go mad and crazy. You would have to balance lethality and infection as always but you would also have to manage how obvious it was for people to know if people have the virus. You would be able to evolve the abilities infected had similar to the zombie virus. Eventually WICKED (the government it the story) would begin to train people who could become immune and find a cure and you wold have to send hundreds of infected to that country but it would be difficult to take over since WICKED is very powerful.
This game is really awesome but i have a couple suggestions:
1. With the necroa virus Z Com should be better because when it goes to a country that already has zombies when it gets there it just never seems to get rid of them all so Z com should be buffed up a little.
2. With the unlimited DNA cheat it only gives 3000 and sometimes I run out so make it like 9999 or something.
3. I have a new disease idea it's called Plants Vs. Humans. It is a disease that infects humans and stuff but u can evolve symptoms that make the humans want to fertilize their plants and when the humans do that the disease gets on the fertilizer and it infects the plants. After that u can evolve different things for the plants like making them attack humans and making them learn how to walk and after u evolve all of them there is a thing to evolve that makes the plants stop making oxygen and i think after u evolve that the cure progress bar should turn into a bar that shows how far the humans are to making their own oxygen and after they do that it should start killing the plants because humans stop breathing out carbon dioxide
If u decide to put this in an update can u please put my name on it? Austin Turley i know this is a lot to read but i think this would be pretty cool.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 18, 2014
- Version: 1.10.1
- Size: 56.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Ndemic Creations LTD
- © 2011, Ndemic Creations LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Necroa Virus$1.99
- Unlock 7 Standard Plagues$2.99
- Unlock Neurax Worm$1.99
- Unlock Cheats$9.99
- Unlock All Genes$7.99
- Unlock Virus$0.99
- All Scenarios$2.99
- Unlock Simian Flu$1.99
- Unlock Genetic Mimic gene$0.99
- Plague Pack$12.99