By Ember Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
After "The Event" humanity lies in shambles.
Lawless marauders terrorize the last remnants of civilization.
The only remaining habitable areas are remote tropical islands.
It is up to you and those like you to fight back the forces of chaos and help restore law and order to the world.
Form a powerful alliance and start rebuilding civilization one island at a time! Build your base, rally your troops, and engage in combat with thousands of other players online!
Battle Beach is an exciting combination of city building, tower defense, and fast-paced real time combat with other live opponents. Raise an unstoppable army of snipers, tanks, and mighty Exo-Suits. Forge an alliance with other players and rise through the ranks. Fend off the Marauder hordes and restore order to a world lost in chaos.
-- FEATURES --
* Upgrade your base into an impenetrable beacon of hope.
* Battle other real players all over the world and take their Medals.
* Forge a powerful alliance with other players and rise up the global ranks
* Wage war against the Marauder Leader in an epic single player campaign.
* 10 unique units with multiple upgrade levels
* Defend your base with Machine Gun Nests, Sniper Towers, Mine Fields, and Walls.
NOTE: Network connection required to play.
What's New in Version 1.1.5
- Added New Vault Ship. Protect your precious resources from would-be thieves.
- Added new level to the Dope Cycle. Take down those walls!
- Several bug fixes for troop donations
- Other misc. bug fixes and optimizations
suggestions for the clash knockoff
every time you log in, you will be bombarded by 2-3 screens of ads for other games and the "sale" thats going on every day. newsflash guys, if it happens every day, it's not a sale.
this game is a carbon copy of clash of clans, but with pixelated graphics and a lack of care for balancing gameplay mechanics.
player base is very low, which means someone at 2300+ medals can attack you on random searching when you are over 500 medals only. revenge lists became irrelevant as hacks for this game went ignored.
updates should be mandatory... its incredibly annoying to not be able to see a replay or view a base because they are an older version.
makes sense for a company that has a 10 year old kid smoking hash as their logo
Ok game. Like clash of clans but not nearly as polished. Kinda glitchy but still fun. Too many pop ups and every-time I tried to review from the game ( as it asks EVERYTIME you log in) it would freeze up and I have yo reload it. Good for something to do while you are waiting in clash of clans for an upgrade or something. It's ok.
Annoying pop ups
The popups every time you open the game are getting OLD. Sometimes it's up to three popups every time.
Also, the "rate this" window that keeps trying to force me to rate the game slides up behind the ad making it so you can't click on anything. Then you have to close the game and reopen to play it.
So there. I rated it. Ya happy with your two stars? ;)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 26, 2014
- Version: 1.1.5
- Size: 49.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ember Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2012 Ember Entertainment, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dab of Quicksilver$4.99
- Pouch of Quicksilver$9.99
- Sack of Quicksilver$19.99
- Chest of Quicksilver$49.99
- Quicksilver Horde$99.99