Ever wanted to monitor and manage your QNAP Turbo NAS with your iOS mobile device? The free Qmanager app is the perfect answer.
- iOS 8 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V4.0 or later
Major features of Qmanager:
- Monitor your system information, such as CPU usage, memory usage, system event info, online user…
- Check your download station, backup task info. You also can manage the download task or backup task remotely. You can pause or run the task.
- Turn on/off application services via Qmanager with one simple click.
- Check connection status or the current online users to prevent invasion.
- Restart or shutdown the Turbo NAS remotely.
- Use “Find My NAS” to let your NAS turn on the “Beep” sound.
- Fixed minor issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Once again QNAP has managed to created another firmware update that deletes all QMUSIC playlists when it installs. By the way, it will also more than likely delete any information you have in QNOTES. I’m really surprised that they keep making this mistake with every firmware update. There is a basic need to preserve the information you have on your NAS when you update an OS and they don’t seem to understand how their system works. We have no way to backup and restore notes and playlists on our system so you would think they would make that a priority when they update the system.
Missing cloud backup job status
The app would be better if you could see cloud backup job status.
Application keeps crashing
When opening the application, I can click on the NAS and I says loading then crashes. I have removed and reinstalled but no go.
- QNAP Systems, Inc.
- 31.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © QNAP Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.