By Big Duck Games LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flow Free® is a simple yet addictive puzzle game.
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow®. Pair all colors, and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle. But watch out, pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free a try, and experience "mind like water"!
*** Flow Free features ***
- Over 2,000 free levels available in Free Play mode, and new Daily Puzzles every day!
- 10 different board sizes
- Free Classic, Bonus, Bridges, Mania, Extreme, and Jumbo level packs
- Additional level packs available for purchase
- Game Center achievements as you solve levels and complete packs
- Track your completion of each level in Free Play mode
- Strive for accuracy in Free Play using the fewest, most efficient moves
- Strive for speed in Time Trial for the most and fastest solves
- 20 scored Time Trial variants to choose from by board size and duration
* Look & Feel
- Smooth, polished touch interaction
- Colorful UI
- Fun sound effects
- Clean vector graphics and animations
- Labels available for color impaired players
What's New in Version 2.7
Big news Flow Free Fans! We've released a new game called Flow Free: Hexes! It's the next evolution of Flow Free!
To celebrate, we've also got a great update for Flow Free:
- Two new level packs: Hexes Sampler and Rectangle Pack!
- New Honeycomb color theme, inspired by Flow Free: Hexes
- Many touch control improvements and visual tweaks
- Various minor fixes
Enjoy, and be sure to check out Flow Free: Hexes!
This game is amazing. I've never experienced a single bug or glitch. I downloaded it close to three years ago and I only recently completed all of the free levels, then today I looked back at the app and there were two new packs added again for free so I'll have like 300 more levels to keep me busy. One of the best things about this is you don't need to use data to play (in fact it's better when you don't because ads don't come up) Its one of those games where yes there were times when I wouldn't play for I while, but I would always come back to this one. I also love that they never push you to buy more packs. Of course you can and it's easy to find where and how and all but they don't keep shoving it in your face. The ads that do come up are all short (wait 5 or so seconds and you'll be able to close out) and they've never been offensive. The game itself is super fun! They got the combo of easy and difficult levels perfect and it progresses very logically ( in my opinion) from easy to more difficult so that I was able to figure out how it worked and by the time I got to the hard ones I could solve them (sometimes it would take me several days or I wouldn't be able to get one so I would come back later and try again but I was always able to figure it out eventually) super fun and it doesn't cost money so even if you end up deleting it after two levels you won't have wasted money!!!
Love it BUT a suggestion!
So I played this back in 2012 but I picked it up again about two years ago and have been playing since. There is such a wide variety of free puzzles which keeps you busy and overall is a great pass time for when you have nothing to do. However I would like if there was a way to sync between multiple devices because I just got a new phone and my hard worked progress is only on my old one so this feature would be great for me and others who just overall play the game on multiple devices.
Fun but annoying
The game itself is fantastic, what keeps it from 5 stars is the move system. The player is rewarded for completing a level in the perfect amount of moves. Makes sense, right? However, the way the game is designed just makes this a pain. It's hard to explain, but this system discourages figuring things out and working to a solution. It demands that you know the answer beforehand. So you will always play a level, then go back and beat it again, having memorized the solution. This really bothers me.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 19.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Big Duck Games LLC
- © 2016 Big Duck Games LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 5 Hints$0.99
- 20 Hints$2.99
- Unlock All Packs$3.99
- Green Pack$0.99
- Blue Pack$0.99
- Starter Bundle$0.99
- Purple Pack$1.99
- 10x10 Mania$0.99
- Rainbow Pack$0.99
- Unlock All Themes$1.99