Pixlr - Photo Collages, Effect
By 123RF Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Unlock your creativity with Pixlr – the free photo editor! Capture any moment and make it beautiful with over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. Once you’re done, share your finished work directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or your other favorite social networks!
Follow Pixlr on Instagram (@pixlr) for tips, tricks, and daily inspiration to make cool photos. We have a fun new photo challenge for you every week.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is the right photo editor for everyone: whether you have never edited a photo or are a pro, Pixlr has all the tools and effects you need.
• Create photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
• Balance out color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
• Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure.
• Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
• Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
• Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Mask your photo with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border - pick a style that suits you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the App Store or contacting us via Instagram (@Pixlr), Twitter (@Pixlr), or Facebook (/Pixlr).
What's New in Version 3.3.3
• Bug fixed.
Excellent features, but not without flaws
This app has a ton of great features and customization options, but—as others have stated—there is no undo button, which I don't love. My main issue though is that about half of the time, once I finally finish fine-tuning my picture, the one that saves looks quite a bit different from how it did in the app. Like for example if I try to blur out the background, it'll look the way I want within Pixlr, but the version that saves to my photos will have half of the background unblurred.
But despite that, this is still my go-to.
If I’m going to be forced to use the app, then ...
I love using Pixlr on my browser, because it’s like a watered-down Photoshop. I tried using it on my tablet, but it directed me to download the app, which has way fewer features than the browser edition. I can’t find the clone stamp tool or other tools. I feel like I’m editing for instagram on this app when I was hoping for something a little more advanced. Pixlr, if you’re going to make us download the app on our tablets, then at least make it as good as the browser version! 🙏🏻
This app is completely amazing. I love all of the special effects and all the things you can add to the picture. Like in one of my photos I axe it seem light I was in the middle of the woods. I love this app I will recommend this app to anybody who asks me. Great Job with this app.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 3.3.3
- Size: 77.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: 123RF Limited
- © 123RF
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.