Way back in the past, humanity gloried in the prosperity of the technological civilization it had created. But all that ended in destruction...
Now though, many ages after that time, the world has once again gained a modest peace...
Enter Eril, the Azure Sorceress, who alone is standing up against a group making secret moves in the shadows of the world, and Yute, who follows in his father’s footsteps, journeying around the world as a trader. Their battle begins here... a battle of beliefs and destinies, a battle for the Atomijems, sources of huge power from the ancient civilization...
This is a dynamic fantasy RPG on an epic scale!
- Simple controls and tremendous battles!
- Beautiful 2D graphics with a friendly warmth
- Features an auto-save function! Enjoy adventure even if you only have a small amount of time, without worrying about saving!
- Aim for dramatic reversals in battles, by using powerful ‘Familiar Spirits’!
- Gain rare items and enjoy extra dungeons by making additional purchases
- Freely mix and match a wide range of skills
- Five characters, each with their own personality
Yute, a young man who has inherited his father’s enthusiasm and strong will, Eril, a young woman who hopes to protect the things that are dear to her, Kiton, a young girl who wants to find out her true identity, Earon, an old teacher who wants to correct the path one of his former pupils has chosen to follow, and Kaede, a woman who follows Earon now...
The five characters each have their own individual personalities, and their beliefs drive the story forward.
‘End of Aspiration’ is a fantasy RPG with simple controls, in which players can enjoy tremendous battles and the epic story.
For those who want even more enjoyment, additional purchases allow players to obtain rare and interesting items, and to enjoy extra dungeons and towns!
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice turn in pace
The storyline was short but very engaging. Each character had a certain amount of backstory to them. Overall the game was done great. It excels in these parts.
I just wish the game was longer. It was well worth the pay and the additional purchases.
The story and characters are all a little cliche, but overall the game is easy to play and fairly entertaining. My only gripe is having to pay roughly $12 to unlock all the side areas, after already spending $8 just to get the game. It's frustrating when you're wandering around the world and try to zone into a town and, derp, you have to pay $2 to get in.
Kotobuki Solutions often do .99c sales, so I'd wait until this game is on sale to get it. You might regret spending the full $8 for it.
PS, Kaede's confusion attack is extremely over-powered. I do wish she had a bit more character background.
Really fun- great 16 bit graphics and good music. Story is passable, skills are fun to assign to different people and battles are pretty fun (hint: use dance of confusion a lot, it's way OP)
Only thing is, you'll be walking along and try to enter a town, and you get stopped and told you have to buy entrance via an in-app purchase. That is the only blemish in an otherwise great RPG.
- Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.
- 31.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011-2012 KEMCO/World Wide Software
- In-App Purchases
- 300EAP $2.99
- 1500EAP $11.99
- 100EAP $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.