9 Innings: 2015 Pro Baseball
By Com2uS USA, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* New Legendary Grade, which is higher than the Platinum Grade, has been included.
* New legendary players will be added with each update! Who will be the next Legendary Player to be added to the game?
* Latest roster of each team as of May 2015 has been applied!
* 15 New players included!
The updates will keep coming for the 2 million fans of the 9 Innings series!
Stay tuned for more awesome updates on the No. 1 baseball game on mobile!
Get ready for the No. 1 baseball game on mobile! It’s back and better than ever- 9 Innings: 2015 Pro Baseball!
Officially licensed with the Major League Baseball Players Association (MLBPA)!
9 Innings: 2015 Pro Baseball is the hottest, most realistic baseball simulation game that uses the names, photos, data, and league schedules of real baseball players!
Com2uS’s very own player card system uses the photos and stats of over 1,400 baseball players across 30 teams! Enjoy dynamic graphics that will blow you away, and amazingly optimized controls that make it easy for everyone to play!
Batter up for the greatest baseball simulation game ever created TODAY!
This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.
You can play 9 innings 2015 in English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體.
5/5- “This is probably the best baseball game I’ve played on a phone.” –Ji
5/5- “Real life players, easy controls and lots of fun. Baseball fans, what are you waiting for? Download it now!” –Karan
5/5- “This game has just the right amount of interaction and a lot of options for more control. It is very addicting. I love it!” -Tim
Official licensing contract with Major League Baseball Players Association (MLBPA)!
- Uses real data, photos, and stats of 1,400 players on different 30 teams
- Provides latest player data and constant roster updates!
- Standard player and Monster Season players!
Unique card development system!
- More varieties in player/cheerleader/equipment cards and a new draw/combination system!
- Trade baseball cards with players from all over the world to complete your card collection!
- Exchange cards and points with friends through the in-game inbox.
Easy, fast, and realistic!
- Real graphics, smooth motions and an outstanding game engine!
- Quick gameplay through autoplay (Supports offense and defense only)
- Play against 16 teams through Friendly, League, Home Run Derby and Special modes!
- Carry out over 100 challenges and go for card and point rewards!
- Rookie players can learn the game in a cinch with the easy-to-follow tutorial!
Connect with Com2uS!
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook!
For information on new games and special events, check out http://www.withhive.com!
What's New in Version 5.1.0
Batter up for 9 Innings 2015!
1. New Legendary Grade!
2. 15 New players!
3. The latest roster of each team as of May 2015 has been applied to the game!
Have feedback? Leave a review or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
First of all, 9 innings is a great game, but, it has some flaws to it. First things first it has this option to eat a snickers and then it was all like woah from there( 0 to 1 hunna real quick if you know what I mean).
So I was walking down the street playing 9 innings and then I hit my first home run! So now I always play 9 innings walking on the street and I'm on fire like Lebrun James in the golden state warriors finals. Sometimes when I play dis game, it reminds me of my family, because not only does this game represent my family, but my life. Eating snickers is fun, it's like 9 innings,
So one day I was playing on my ps4 while playing 9 innings (the usual) and then it takes me to the 10 INNING #bruh why do they call it nine innings when there was 10? This is messed up bro I called the police and they said they didn't know anything bout this app so I was all like screw it.
So eventually I'm at to the headquarters of this company that makes this app and set them straight. When I got there they said it's because extra innings. And I just told them your mom is extra innings then it escalated quickly and I walk off like a boss and show them my Tim tebow impressions
9 innings is a very fun game. There are many things that i like but here are a few that i don't like:
1. Pitching- I don't like how you have to tap the screen to determine how the pitch is. The circle is kind of dumb. Maybe you could have it to where it just pitches it to where you want it to go without the meter.
2. Fielding- I don't like how you can't control where your fielders go. There are balls in the outfield that are possible to catch, but the fielders run a different way and let it drop.
3. Base Running- When i steal my runner is easily at the bag and clearly safe but I am still called out. This makes me frustrated because I get extra points for stealing.
Besides these things the game is very fun. I play it a lot and really enjoy it. Thank you!
I think this is one of those kind of games that will be in the top games because usually in baseball games their is regular rosters and no My Team. And when their is gameplay and nothing else it's just a game that has the regular roster in my team u create your team you don't build from a roster that you have u should be able to play both my team and gameplay in one app and I think that this app is better then the other apps because they don't work as well and this is way more fun then other games and that's why this game is better then the other apps
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 04, 2015
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 45.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Com2uS USA, Inc.
- © 2015 COM2US CORP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 200 STAR$1.99
- 510 STAR$4.99
- Purchase 51,000 NetPoint $4.99
- 1050 STAR$9.99
- 51,000 Point + Normal Equipment Card$4.99
- 105,000 Point + Rare Equipment Card$9.99
- 2,200 STAR$19.99
- Purchase 105,000 NetPoint $9.99
- Starter Package$7.99