You feel smart? Then try to find out what's the figure that logically follows in a series of abstract shapes and try to crack 70 questions having the solutions included, NO ads, NO expiration date and without Internet! The tests are similar with the abstract reasoning recruitment tests (EPSO) for careers in European institutions!
If you found issues or you have problems please send them using the contact form: http://www.abstractreasoning.eu/#!contact/c1fan
(instead of providing a bad customer review) and you will receive a FREE redeem code or money back!
Thank you for your help to improve!
• 70 abstract reasoning questions (SAME questions for iPhone and for iPad - don't buy the app twice!)
• solutions are included
• tests have medium difficulty
• NO ads or annoying commercials
• NO Internet connection is required
• NO expiration limit or date for the tests
• NO personal data is extracted
• NO account or registration needed
In an abstract reasoning test question, you are given a group or a series of shapes that are defined based on one or several logical rules. Each group or series is followed by a question, which typically requires you to find the missing shape or the next shape based on the series’ rules and patterns.
The abstract reasoning test is also called the graphical, conceptual or diagrammatic reasoning test because it measures the lateral thinking skills or fluid intelligence, which are abilities to quickly identify patterns, logical rules and trends in new data, integrate this information, and apply it to solve problems.
Practice anytime & anywhere and check the website for more details about the abstract reasoning techniques.
update iOS 12: new optimized experience
Ratings and Reviews
We need more apps like this on AppStore
Amazingly interesting and really informative. I would rate it 10 stars if I could
Many interesting questions that uses different parts of the brain. IMO this is the best educational app for my daughter.
Totally love it
It starts really simple then becomes more challenging and addictive. Really gets my brain working in high efficiency
- Razvan Bradea
- 7.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © abstractreasoning.eu
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.