WineAlbum - Wine Tasting Notes
By Andrew Milham
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WineAlbum makes recording your tasting notes fast and easy. Just tap the + button and you can quickly enter all the information you need. Take photos, record scores, add note tags, write down prices. WineAlbum even intelligently figures out what restaurant or tasting room you're in so that you can keep track of what you've tasted where!
When you want to review your notes, you can sort and search by anything you can think of. Want to see your highest-rated red wines? Find which wines you've already tasted at the restaurant you're in? Search for a buttery 2009 Chardonnay? Everything is only a couple taps away!
Wine tasting is always more fun with friends. Share your tasting notes on Twitter, Facebook, or by email, and your friends can even import them into their own copies of WineAlbum for future reference!
• Record your tasting notes with all the information you can think of: Scores, wine names, types, vintages, vineyards, varietals, regions, prices, and more.
• Quickly enter your notes for a wine by tapping on a wide selection of note tags, or add your own.
• Get a definition for a wine tasting term with a built-in wine glossary.
• See all your tasting statistics, including most common varietals, score breakdowns by vintage, producer, and price, and lots more, with an infographic-style Stats screen!
• Save photos with every tasting note, apply effects, edit, and share directly from WineAlbum!
• Share wines and tasting notes on Twitter, Facebook, and more!
• Back up and restore to and from the cloud using a free Dropbox account.
Thank you so much for your interest!
What's New in Version 1.3.1
• Updated for newer vintages
• Added better wine autocompletion
• Improved sharing features
• Fixed location search problem
• Minor improvements
Great idea - poor performance
I like so many things about this app: it's easy to add new wines, with lots of specifics; it will use your location or let you search for other places; it has an extensive list of descriptors you can select for you wine, with ready definitions; it let's you add you own ratings & notes. However, it doesn't let you go back and edit previous entries, and it crashes frequently. Both are killers in my book.
Great idea. Very useful
This app really helps me keep track of the wines I buy so I remember which ones I want to get again and which ones to avoid. I like the different ways to sort and the star system. I never use the suggested words for describing the wine, but that's just me. It could be easier to edit, but overall I have no complaints.
A bad adventure
Adding a new wine to this app is always an adventure and usually bad. The poor interface means I almost always have to go through the process multiple times and usually end up with a duplicate entry. I only use it because I haven't bothered to look for something better. I would probably be better served by the Notes app for keeping track of wines.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Aug 16, 2014
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 19.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Andrew Milham
- Copyright © 2014 Zeode Software Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.