Little Talking Ginger needs your help! Help him get ready for bed and have fun along the way!
Ginger provides the best company - talk to him, tickle him and play games with him. You can even see what he’s dreaming about at night!
Enjoy your time with the little kitten, record videos of your fun time together and share them online!
- Have fun with Ginger: Pet him, poke him, tickle him and hear his cute laugh.
- Talk to Ginger: Talk to the little cat and he’ll repeat in his cute voice.
- Get Ginger ready for bed: Shower and blow dry his fluffy fur, brush his teeth and take him to use the potty.
- Play games with Ginger: Pop toothpaste bubbles, roll down the toilet paper and play the jigsaw puzzle game.
- Collect jigsaw puzzle images: Collect all the snapshots of Ginger’s vivid dreams.
- Brush teeth with Ginger: Don’t brush your teeth alone, brush them with Ginger.
- Record videos and share: Record videos of all the fun things Ginger does to send to your friends, or upload on Facebook and YouTube.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- The possibility to connect with friends via social networks
- Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via YouTube integration
- The option to make in-app purchases
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Probably not the best game
Hi! I can relate to the person who said there’s a man in Ginger’s eyes
When I saw that review, I quickly downloaded this game to see. I was so surprised that I saw the man in her eyes too! So creepy! And I checked Angelina too but the was no man in her eyes. Well of course, I laughed every time I played this game and I don’t really think about the man when I’m playing the game. But sometimes it gets back in my head when I’m playing it and I get more curios and then I look
I don’t usually play it when it’s dark because I kind of scares me when u think someone is watching u and I always get that feeling when a man is watching me through the window when I’m playing it at night
Well that’s all I have to say and hope u guys have fun while playing this game like I did.
Why is there a man is his eyes
Sooo... hey! I was reading the other reviews and they were all saying that there was a rumor about Ginger’s eyes! And that there was a man in them! I was sooo shocked to hear that! That I downloaded the game myself! And it’s actually true! There’s this.... random/ creepy dude in his eyes that it’s sooo... weird to look at. Like I can’t stop looking at them! Is this just me or does this happen to everybody who plays this game? I don’t know?
But Anyway, I would like this game to have more features like a kitchen feature? Same thing with the Ben game! That one is also boring. Well.. sort of. 😐😅
Ok 👍 bye 👋
There is a man👤
Ok so when I got this game I though it was going to be innocent 😇 but then when I got the it , I looked very,Very closely,(I also screen shoted it then magnify it and there was definitely a man it was really creepy! Then he started doing things by himself and started sending weird notifications I got really creeped out and then I saw other pictures of “ there’s a man in Angela‘s eyes” and I saw a hacker in gingers eye , right now I am not playing it a lot so I am good. I feel like there IS a man in gingers eye,but not in Angela’s eye , or in toms eye! So I am a little scared I don’t know if the hacker thing is real or fake , but I can see it in
- Outfit7 Limited
- 93.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Outfit7 Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Small Pack of Toothpastes $0.99
- Medium Pack of Toothpastes $1.99
- Infinite Supply of Toothpastes $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.