TwinViewer is a dual-screen photo viewer application.
It's a powerful tool to organize your photos.
You can compare two photos side by side, pick a better shot, leave one and delete another.
This can also serve as an EXIF viewer.
----- HOW TO USE -----
- Swipe left/right to browse next/previous photo.
- Pinch open/close with two fingers to zoom in/out.
- Double tap either one to display in full-screen mode.
- Sync/Async button to switch the sync mode between two viewers.
- Swap button to switch two images.
- Data button to show data such as image size or shooting date.
If you upgrade to the full version, you can
- delete photos from the album,
- save photos to another album,
- display detailed EXIF data,
- export or share conbimed photos (Camera Roll, email, SNS),
- select photos to browse with no limit.
----- NOTE -----
* Supported only for iOS 11.0 or later.
* The Privacy Settings for Photos need to be active. Open Settings app > Privacy > Photos > Turn TwinViewer ON.
- Optimized for iOS 12 (Requires iOS 11.0 or later)
- Minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The cost is less than a beer...
I work construction and this app has helped when it comes to comparing before and after pics side by side as opposed to flipping back and forth... not to mention the time/date stamp available for each pic. Well worth $3!!! Never mind that’s the cost of a cheap beer.
Simply the best app for comparing two photos
Simply the best app for comparing two photos!! The developer regularly maintains the app too.
Would love to be able to access pictures stored in Drop Box instead of just the Photos App.
- Masako Sakanashi
- 13.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sakanapps
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.