Fishing Superstars : Season 3
By GAMEVIL USA, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 16 million downloads worldwide!
Fishing Superstars Season 3 has arrived.
More variety! More fun! Get hooked on fishing!
No more fishing alone! We bring you guilds!
Create a strong guild with friends!
■■■New features for Season 3■■■
Create a guild with friends and fulfill missions together!
- A guild system (create, join, manage, leave, etc.) has been added
- Receive special rewards by clearing missions!
Deckhands are here to help!!
- Recruit deckhands to fish while you're away!
- The more deckhands in use, the more rewards acquired!
■■■Special features only available in Fishing Superstars■■■
Who says you can't wind the reel?
- Enjoy realistic fishing and the thrill of the catch!
- Closer to real fishing than ever!
Challenge yourself and land the big catch!!!
- Enjoy casting lines and winding the reel.
- From small fry to monster fish! Catch a whole variety~
Enjoy the challenge and competition!
- Aim for victory in the daily competitions~
- Brag on Facebook when you land a bigger catch than your friends!
So many fish to collect~!
- Over 200 types of fish, and more being added consistently!
- Complete the Illustrated Book per site and receive ample rewards!
Put your catch on display for double the fun~!
- Fill your aquarium with the various fish you catch.
- Enjoy fishing sites with a natural view.
News & Events
Mobile View: http://m.gamevil.com
What's New in Version 3.2.1
1. Legendary fish error fixed
2. Announcement UI changed
3. Accumulated ranking for fish types caught added
4. New login bonus added (max now 28 days, Sea God's treasure available)
5. Master League added
6. Rod promotion using Stars feature added
7. System security reinforced.
Compared to other fishing games not the best
Over priced items. To reach VIP7 you have to buy a minimum of 14 $100 star packs. That's $1,400! Who would spend that much money for a temporary 30 day VIP reward? Way too difficult to get stars. At least give stars in the main quests please. And add more quests. Make the fish in the aquarium swim around an actual aquarium with a side bar to feed fishes. Maybe make the fish sizes more realistic. Like I don't get why in the beginning it is so hard to catch a tiny fish. It would be easy to catch such a small fish just using a stick with a string. Update the character designs. Especially the female ones so that kids don't get uncomfortable playing this game. I also think it's unrealistic for a women with huge b**bs to be fishing giant sharks. The characters should look like they've worked out at the gym for a while so that they could catch sharks and such. The update on the hero set being at double stats for the weekend should be displayed in the shop in the item description. Not many people know that later the costume they bought would have its stats dropped by 50%. Also there are a lot of typos that haven't even been fixed. It wasn't that annoying until I played this game for a while and kept seeing typos that weren't corrected. The only reason I don't 1-star my review is because I'm nice and also really good at this game. But please change these things because it seems like as the app developers you shouldn't be ignoring this. Upgrading rods shouldn't downgrade with failing. In-app purchases are seemingly necessary because the game is based on low chances and our stars are wasted. No one will spend money on this game if you keep the game this challenging. This game doesn't even have enough reviews in the App Store for a rating for the current version because most people put in a low star review and left. This game has a fun creative foundation and it's cool to be able to fish for dinosaurs but it seems like if you don't spend any money there is an invisible barrier and if you are unfortunate with legend luck cards you will never catch any of the stronger boss fish. The trial rod from the Sunset Lighthouse quest shouldn't be held to a limited time as compensation. This entire game is based on like. Feels like a 1% chance to get good rods from luck coupons or upgrade rods past +10. You try and buy stars but a small batch of them is too expensive and you might not get anything worthwhile depending on what you use them on. Seriously what the fish. Fix this game NOW. PLEASE
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 17, 2015
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 63.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: GAMEVIL USA, Inc.
- © GAMEVIL, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 375 Stars$9.99
- 165 Stars$4.99
- 30 Stars$0.99
- 90 Stars$2.99
- 1260 Stars$29.99
- 2250 Stars$49.99
- 4800 Stars$99.99
- 14000 Gold$4.99
- 8000 Gold$2.99
- 32500 Gold$9.99