Glucose Buddy+ for Diabetes
By Azumio Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
RANKED #1 DIABETES MANAGEMENT APP FOR OVER 9 YEARS.
Glucose Buddy is the most comprehensive diabetes management app.
Ranked #1 Diabetes iPhone Application by Manny Hernandez, Founder of TuDiabetes.com
As seen on American Diabetes Association's Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews.
- Easily log blood glucose, medication, meals, in one entry
- Track trends in your blood sugar, insulin, weight, blood pressure, A1C, and more!
- Add notes to your entries for future reference
- See changes in your blood sugar and carb intake on an hourly basis
- Log your meals using our extensive food database
- Automatically track your steps, walks, and other cardio activities
- Export your data into printable PDF reports and CSV files you can take to your healthcare provider
- Supports glucose units mg/dL and mmol/L
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Devices & Apps -> Apple Health Data)
Unlock additional features by subscribing to Premium! Features include:
- Automatic A1C calculator so you always know your long term management
- Custom tags to make logging easier for you
- Entry filter for better insights into your blood sugar
- Advanced graphs so you can easily identify trends in your glucose and medicine intake
- Report date range flexibility
- Complimentary premium access to top health and fitness apps such as Fitness Buddy for gym and home workouts, Calorie Mama for automatic calorie counting, and so much more!
We offer auto-renewable subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are for a 1 month or 12 month duration
- Subscriptions are $14.99 USD for 1 month of $59.99 USD per year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchased a subcription to that publication
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.124
Manage diabetes with our all-in-one solution!
Here's what we have for you in this update:
- Performance and bug fixes
Your reviews and feedback are important to us! We read them daily to continuously improve our application.
- GB Team
Very useful, and relatively user-friendly
I have been using Glucose Buddy for several years now, and as it had not been updated in all that time I was afraid that I would not be able to use it in ios 11–but now I can stop worrying! GB can do a great number of things which I have not yet begun to explore, but it is very good for recording glucose levels. I had been recording lab analyzed A1C’s, but that capability has been removed from the newly engineered application so that it can be marketed as part of the "premium service.” So I have dropped the rating of the base application from five stars to four. The new full version essentially has become a monthly subscription service which you are welcome to pay for if you find the service that valuable to you . . . .
All in all, I think this application is easy to use and dependable, I like it, and I am very glad it has been made compatible with the new operating system on my iPhone. I am not ungrateful for the free version, but if after all it has been so valuable to so many people for so many years, it should probably be wholly subsidized by some form of public grant, perhaps by Medicare itself. As popular as Diabetes Type II has become in recent years, a major portion of the population should benefit—and not only the developers and health care professionals and Big Pharma.
I have been using this app for many years and it served me very well. All I needed was a way to track my blood glucose, weight, A1C and medicines (non insulin).
Has any found a good replacement for this app, something along the lines as the old version of this app.
The new app is trying to be all things for all people and in the process it doesn’t do any of the four basic functions well.
75% of the new app is dedicated to social media, the information they want to distribute is called personal information for a reason. If I wanted the world to know every detail about my bodily functions I could post it on Facebook.
50% of the screen space is an add to upgrade the app. Given that I don’t/won’t use most of the new features, why would I want to pay money to upgrade and get more features I won’t use.
They are anal about getting me to turn on tracking. Why do they need to know where I am every minute of the day. The app offers tracking when using the app which is a lie. It appears that the step function uses tracking and runs 24/7 and can not be disabled so you are tracked 24/7.
I could live with this app if they would allow me to set switch’s in settings to disable the extraneous features such as steps, social media, insulin and allow me to op art of an upgrade and give me the screen space back.
Back in Control
I used the app for a long time and then stopped using it for a while. When my blood sugars spiked last summer and my A1C came back at 7.8, I had to do something. After the app was updated for the new IOS, I upgraded the app and started monitoring my sugars more regularly. I also discovered I could track what I was eating right in the app. I am now controlling carbs, calories and exercise! Not losing weight yet, but my A1C is down to 6.3 and my calorie intake is less than 1,000 per day! I am in control!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 5.124
- Size: 197 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Azumio Inc.
- © Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases