Last Time - track your important events
By Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever wondered when you last did something?
Your last vacation, your last call to your parents, or last toothbrush you changed.
Last Time makes tracking things become an easy and enjoyable task, so that you won't forget any important thing again.
- Last time you watched the movie.
- Last time you hang out with your friends.
- Last time you visited your parents.
- Last time you enjoyed with your children.
- Last time you saw the dentist.
- Last time you read some good books.
Not just the good things, but you could track events you wish to quit or refrain from like smoking or being late. Possibility is limited to your imagination.
You will find you can manage time and things better just by knowing when you last did that things.
- Event tracking: Keeping track of how long since the last occurrence of an event.
- High usability: One tap away from any actions.
- Customizable: Change icons and backgrounds up to your preference.
- History: You could take note and see when you last did something in chronological order.
- Filtering display: Select to see only weeks, months, or years old events.
- Reminder: An app level reminder.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
This update include long-awaited and most requested feature, sync, and some other updates. Please have iTune backup before update.
Here are the details of updates:
You have an option to enable sync via Dropbox in Setting > Sync.
- If you have separate set of data across devices right now, just enable sync and all data will be merge.
- If you have same set of data across devices, I recommend you to keep the latest data on one device and delete data from the others (you can just delete and reinstall on other devices) and then enable sync on every devices.
Drop support of Dropbox backup/restore
This introduced in the early version as a way to sync data across devices, now we have a better way to sync, so I decided to drop support for this feature.
Drop support iOS6
With limited time and resource I think its time for us to move on.
You can now use your finger to unlock Last Time, enable it in Settings > Touch ID.
Those sort by date and name don't suit your need? You can now rearrange events as you see fit, just hold and drag to reorder. Enable this in Settings > Sort options > Custom
(New)More category icons
Sorry for all the cat lovers out there for all the pain using dog icon to represent your cat-related events, I have add more icons including cat in this update!
Other fixes and improvements:
- Fix shifted left event in iOS8, iPad.
- Fix can't change event cover image on iPad.
- Fix passcode lock not to show contents on open / app switching.
- Change some look and feel.
- Improved stability.
I hope you enjoy these new features, thank you for supporting me all this year :) If you like Last Time, write a review on the App Store would be greatly appreciated.
Not (yet) useful for recurring tasks
If it's just about keeping track of the last occurence of the type of event that is anyway hard or impossible to influence (e.g. last time you won the lottery, last time you were sick etc.), then this app can help you do that.
But unlike many other reviewers, I fail to see the use of the app to track events or tasks that should happen with a certain regularity (e.g. work out, vacuum clean, eat fish, plant seeds etc.).
That's because one very important functionality is missing (still): to define how much time should pass to the next ocurrence and to remind the user that it's time to repeat the activity. While a certain activity might need repeating every second day, another activity might require your attention just twice a year. Without this information, you are working with a pretty much unordered list of activities that is very difficult to analyze.
Easy to use, works as advertised
I like the app. I was looking for something to help me track the occurrence of certain activities while in the hospital. This works perfectly and records events to lower level time measures like hours and minutes. My only complaint is that I cannot export or send that history. You can export a picture of dates, but if you are tracking something that occurs frequently within a day, the hours are not displayed. Plus as a picture, the data is not useable. There is no export of tabular/text data with the full timestamp plus notes.
I have been using evernote for most notes but needed the ability to log events as they occur and see the time elapsed in-between.
Only limits for its uses is your own creativity
Like the description mentions, there are many times we would like to know when was the last time we did something, but these app doesn't just record that, it records total times it has been done, average plus event history.
It is useful to track routine maintenance of your car or special events for example.
You can also sort into categorize, has a search function and sync. The perfect app for logging basically everything.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 10, 2015
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn
- © 2012-2015 Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.