Hungry Shark Evolution
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take control of a very Hungry Shark and go on a frantic ocean rampage!
Survive as long as possible by eating everything and everyone in your way!
Explore underwater worlds and evolve iconic sharks like the Great White and Megalodon!
In this action-packed aquatic adventure:
• Unlock more than a dozen unique sharks and other fintastic creatures
• Explore free-roaming worlds both above and below the waves
• Enjoy jawsome 3D graphics and sound effects
• Discover and devour mysterious creatures of the deep
• Recruit Baby Sharks to boost your predatory powers
• Equip awesome accessories like Lasers, Jetpacks and Top Hats!
• Find and collect sunken Bonus Objects
• Sink your teeth into loads of challenging missions
• Activate Gold Rush to survive longer and score higher
• Take part in regular in-game events to score limited edition prizes
• Challenge your friends via Facebook social features
• Attack with intuitive touch or tilt controls
• Play offline wherever you are – no Wi-Fi needed!
• Synchronize your game easily across iOS devices
Hungry Shark Evolution is regularly updated with new features, content and challenges to keep you hooked!
Compatible with iOS 7.0 and above.
This app contains In-App Purchases which allow you to buy Gem and Coin currency which can be spent on upgrades and accessories. Gems and Coins can also be collected in game without requiring purchase, or by watching video advertisements from the Treasure screen.
This game contains advertising.
Advertising is disabled if you make any purchase.
Like on Facebook: www.facebook.com/HungrySharkEvolution
Follow on Twitter @HungrySharkEvo
Subscribe on YouTube: http://youtube.com/FutureGamesOfLondon
Need support? Have some feedback for us? Contact: email@example.com
What's New in Version 5.3.0
THE HALLOWEEN UPDATE!
- Spread terror across the ocean and swim through walls with the unstoppable GHOST SHARK!
- Beware the special sharks: The SECRET LAB is now easier to unlock!
- Celebrate HALLOWEEN with tons of seasonal live events!
Starting to notice a problem...
So I’ve been playing this game for a little while now, and I have a fully grown hammerhead shark and am currently saving up to buy the tiger shark. Overall, I’ve been having fun playing this game. However, I have started to notice that I can’t get past a certain score, no matter how well I play. Once I get around 300k score, all of a sudden I start getting attacked by submarines, great whites, and electro sharks out of nowhere, and there’s really nothing I can do about it. One time, I had a great white and a submarine on my tail, and I was able to get a gold rush, so I went back and ate the great white and destroyed the submarine. But then, as I was swimming back the other way, I was jumped by an electro shark. I was able to shake him off for a few seconds, and I thought I lost him, but then he just swooped down in front of me and shocked me to death. Keep in mind that this stuff is happening over and over again at around 300k score, hence why I find it hard to believe it’s just a coincidence. Developers, if this isn’t a coincidence, please make the game a bit more fair and possible for those of us who are playing without paying. Overall though, I’ve been having a lot of fun playing this game, which is why I took the time to write this review.
Pay to Play Nonsense
I’ve been playing this game for over 4 years, and I’ve always loved it. I recently reinstalled it after a year long break, and I see that it has been updated to be even more pay to play than it used to be. The special sharks are 900 gems ($50) and nobody in their right minds would spend that kind of money on a virtual shark. That’s all fine and dandy, except this time around, I see that special sharks spawn almost everywhere you go and kill you in one hit and the only way to kill them is to purchase said $50 shark (shocker, right?) With that said, I am disappointed that FGOL has fallen into the money hungry trap that almost every other developer has become. However, the graphics, mechanics and the overall idea of the game are very fun. It’s a great game, minus the money factor and the fact that it takes absolutely forever to evolve your sharks once you get past the Mako. Make your special sharks cheaper, or make your evolution system cheaper, and you will get 5 stars from me.
I love it!
Loaded this app looking for something I could play on my iPad besides puzzles. The free coins & gems watching videos is a plus. Need more sharks & accessories to buy with gold coins. Once you buy everything you collect gold coins & nothing to spend them on. I'm assuming daily events are being eliminated. That was what made this game great! After you do the Sharks & missions there's nothing else to do. Needs to updated for more events, sharks, accessories,missions to complete & a choice of oceans would be nice.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 25, 2017
- Version: 5.3.0
- Size: 318 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2012 Future Games of London Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Gems$1.99
- 60 Gems$4.99
- 2000 Coins$1.99
- 6000 Coins$4.99
- 130 Gems$9.99
- 13000 Coins$9.99
- 300 Gems$19.99
- 900 Gems$49.99
- 30000 Coins$19.99
- Oceana Support Pack$4.99