By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice, and easily read webpages in any language.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• FASTER BROWSING - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• TRANSLATE - easily read webpages in any language
• UNLIMITED TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them like a deck of cards
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
What's New in Version 61.0.3163.73
• Added a new button for scanning QR codes above the virtual keyboard
Never had any problems with it
I use it on my desktop, laptop, my phone, and pretty much every device I can put it on. I've been using chrome every since I was just a kid - and there's definitely not a better web application than this. it has more features than any other regular web browser that I have seen. furthermore, I absolutely have no idea why it has a 3 star rating on this app store. it should definitely have more considering the work and dedication Google has put Into this app. the interface is very smooth and comfortable to me and every single webpage loads flawlessly. if you are reading this I would definitely recommend chrome to you, no matter what anybody says. keep up the good work Google!
Needs fixing, keeps crashing
Update: The issue was fixed for about a month. And then it decided to act up again. If I want to view a link in my email I need to use Chrome for desktop. In fact I normally view stuff in the Google app since Chrome doesn’t work right (as usual).
Normally I would give this app a higher rating but unfortunately it keeps crashing on me. At first I thought it was because I was trying to send a link to a wedding site, but then a link from an email kept crashing as I was trying to read a lengthy article enclosed. It crashed three times in 15 minutes. I am not happy with chrome right now, and unlike when this was happening with my Chrome browser on Windows last year I can't get Canary Chrome for this device to fix it myself.
Font blurbs to the right appear blurry
My ipad2 shows icon as just Chrome vice Google Chrome so maybe not quite same app that I'm reviewing? Anyhow, I do have the highest iOS that is available for this iPad, so if there is a better version that corrected this disparity, I apologize. I may go back to the Google and read even though I get more than 1/2 way into reading a good article, it crashes and totally have to look for it all over again.
Hate how Apple treats their customers who can't keep going out to buy the latest iPhone/iPod or iPad. After awhile they quit supporting certain apps :(. Maybe they could allow for a "classic" version of outdated apps?
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: 61.0.3163.73
- Size: 93.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.