Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Free for a limited time to celebrate the release of our new game - Snow Roll *** Experience the thrill of adventure with Pilot’s Path – an old school top down view helicopter flying game, perfectly optimized for Retina Display. Feel like a first-class pilot, explore over 50 islands, fulfill risky missions, enjoy the trendy retro design, beautifully rendered cut scenes and the cute girl-mechanic.
Pilot’s Path is one of a very few games specifically designed to provide a better experience for players having a second iOS device, an Apple TV or a TV Out cable. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, AirPlay and all types of TV Out cables, it supports all the possible multi-device configurations and a single device, as well.
The game tells a story of a former USAF pilot. Dishonorably discharged after an accident with an expensive military plane, he makes his way back to the sky carrying out missions for criminal underground bosses. Download now, hit the sky and feel the rush!
· Randomly generated maps for each new game
· Explore over 50 islands in 2 locations
· Collect and sell items from across archipelagos
· Make improvements to your helicopter
· Upgrade hull, fuel capacity, speed, radar range, and more
UNPARALLELED, ENGAGING DESIGN
· Joystick controls that make flying easy and intuitive
· Beautifully rendered graphics and cut scenes
· Retro design maximized for retina and full HD displays
OPTIMIZED GAMING EXPERIENCE
· Simple, super easy TV and remote setup
· Control remotely with another iOS device via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
· Play on a TV or a projector – HDMI, Airplay, VGA, RCA supported
· Configurable TV resolution for slow Wi-Fi connections
· Full HD and other resolutions natively supported
· Universal app, optimized for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
· Game Center achievements
MORE COOL APPS
· Spyglass - augmented reality & GPS navigator
· Scany - Wi-Fi/LAN network scanner
What's New in Version 1.1.14
This update fixes the critical issue that might reset the game progress and/or IAP status.
In addition to the critical bug fix this update brings a few other minor bug fixes, including those related to to the 64-bit platform migration.
Also screenshots for new devices and video previews were added.
Don't try; saves don't work
Even if this game is free, don't put any time into it; after playing this for about an hour straight, I found that none of the manual save slots work, and closed it, thinking that it would have at least autosaved some of my progress. After opening it up later, I found that, even though the game had autosave slots, none of them actually worked. Unless you know a way around this, try to avoid putting any effort into this game that you would like to pick up from later, or at least have any evidence that you did it at all. This was on an iPad 2.
Fun retro-look game
No pretensions here - this game isn't trying to wow you with state of the art graphics. What it does do is give you hours of entertainment without taxing the brain too much. Simple and fun! I did have a question about the game, emailed them, and the next day had a response. I find that so impressive, I'm going to check out their other products.
My rating is null, read on...
So this actually is going out to the creators of this game. U guys keep updating, "NOTHING", what gives. The same two maps with a blip at the end saying, "More Coming Soon". We're way passed due on the 'More' and yet updates r necessary? Had to write something cause this is a fun way to pass some time but there is minimal replay ability.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 31, 2014
- Version: 1.1.14
- Size: 115 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Happymagenta Ltd.
- © 2011-2014 Happymagenta Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Belt GiftFree
- Flowers Gift$0.99
- Necklace Gift$0.99
- 50,000 Coins$3.99
- Bracelet Gift$0.99
- 10,000 Coins$3.99
- Teddy Bear Gift$0.99
- Bag Gift$0.99
- 5,000 Coins$2.99
- 1,000 Coins$0.99