"Who is it? Guess it!" is a simple deductive and pedagogic game. It is designed for the entire family from 4 years to 90. Goals is to guess a character just by asking simple questions.
••••• This game is free so try it now! •••••
Why should I try it ?
• "Who is it? Guess it!" is a high quality and free game
• "Who is it? Guess it!" has a unique and addictive Gameplay
• "Who is it? Guess it!" includes more than 70 high quality characters you will unlock after each victory
• "Who is it? Guess it!" comes with 5 exiting game mode (Guess?, Make me guess!, Time Attack, Tournament, Two players)
• "Who is it? Guess it!" can be played in 5 difficult levels (from very easy to very hard)
• "Who is it? Guess it!" includes texts and audio speeches in english, french and spanish languages
• "Who is it? Guess it!" is pedagogic and help to develop logical reasoning
• "Who is it? Guess it!" is supported on all iOS devices (iPad iPhone and iPod Touch)
• Guess?: Guess the computer character by asking simple questions.
• Make me guess!: Help computer to guess by answering computer questions.
• Time Attack: Guess computer character as fast as you can with clues computer will gives you.
• Tournament : Guess computer character before it guess your character.
• Two players : Play with friends or family and guess opponent character first.
Game comes with 5 difficult levels that will be unlocked when you have enough characters, from very easy to very hard. Depending on difficulty level, you will have to guess a character from 6 to 70 for iPad version and from 6 to 28 for iPhone/iPod version.
For any problem or suggestion, please feel free to contact us : email@example.com
The Vision-Apps Team
Ratings and Reviews
It had some issues with the answers to questions.
First I asked is it a boy or girl. it said it was a boy. So I turn down all of the girls.
Next I asked does the person wear a hat. It said no SHE does not wear a hat. Right after it said the character was a boy.
It confused me so I flipped up all of them and and turned down the boys and kept up the girls up.
Then I asked another question and it said the character was a BOY AGAIN so I exited out the app.
It confused me so much that I deleted the game and had to leave it a bad review.
Besides that it is fun and a really good game you may not have the same problem it may if just been my device or the internet or even maybe the game server right at the time.
I agree with Alaynasucks
This game is he best game that I found it is super fun and I would recommend it to everyone
Don’t listen to these people who gave it bad comments
Fun, but with bugs
Very polished and entertaining game. Knocked off a star because of bugs. Once it is known that the computer's character is a man, and after I ask if his mouth is open, it responded, 'yes, HER mouth is open.' This seems to be a consistent bug whenever the computer answers yes to a male's mouth being open. Also, characters like Chris, drawn with a little black round open mouth, it looks like to me, the game takes as being closed-mouthed, which is confusing. Still a very fun game, but would be better when this is fixed.
Also, I'd like to see a mode added where you can have two characters and ask questions like 'Are either or your characters a man' and 'do neither of your characters have red hair?' This makes the game much more fun for adults.
- Clement Marty
- 59.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2017 Vision Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Integral Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.