Tact for Salesforce and Salesforce1
By Tactile, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tact is the mobile command center that brings together the tools salespeople use everyday—email, calendar, phone, and Salesforce—in one beautifully simple app.
Loved by salespeople at thousands of companies.
- Sync your emails, calendars, contacts, accounts, and tasks. Your data is synced to your phone, so it's always available with or without wireless coverage.
- Call, email, or text your customer, armed with a rich profile and complete relationship history.
- Friendly reminders to capture notes and set follow-ups after customer calls & sales meetings.
- Supports Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, Google Apps, Salesforce, and your iPhone's Contacts, Calendar and Reminders apps.
With a Tact Premium subscription:
- Sync Salesforce leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities, tasks, events, and notes—always at your fingertips, even offline.
- Reduce admin work with one-tap capture of sales activity to Salesforce. Log emails, sales calls, and calendar meetings to Salesforce contacts, leads, accounts or opportunities. Fields are auto-filled based on context & usage.
- Boost your daily customer follow-ups with our optimized call flow.
- Nothing slips through the cracks with Tact's daily agenda and automatic notifications.
- Supports all standard & custom field types, record types, and page layouts, so you can follow your company's sales process.
- Open a lead or contact details in Salesforce1 directly from Tact
- Add new contacts to iPhone and Salesforce by scanning business cards (requires Tact Enterprise)
- See nearby contacts on a map (requires Tact Enterprise)
Tact Premium is available by subscription for $49.99 per month. Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 3.4.6
An amazing app!
I have been using this app for a while & just love it for both it's richness & simplicity. I used to burn evenings, weekends and daytime hours getting data into Salesforce. Not with Tact. It by far has the best Salesforce integration I've seen for an app. Everything from business card scanning, logging sales activities, planning sales calls & meetings, and switching between applications is super fast — it's all tightly integrated for a seamless experience. And heard they're building out a lot of cool new products and integrations that will continue to make my life easier. Can't wait!
Enterprise Account Executive
As many know updated SFDC can become a very administrative task, not with TACT, what used to take me an hour or two I can know do in about 20 minutes. since it prompts me to update SFDC after a meeting or customer call it happens at the moment instead of having to go update it from my laptop at the end of the day. Has a business card scanner, have not had the chance to use yet but looks cool, just came out with maps so excited to test on my next sales road trip. If you work in the field check out TACT, glad that I did
Best Salesforce App
If you're like me and spend 1 hour to 1 and 1/2 every night updating Salesforce. Tact will give you back that time by logging Emails, Calendar, Task, Opportunities, New Contacts, etc on the spot. You won't have to worry about updating Salesforce anymore because it will help you log to Salesforce through your day.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 06, 2016
- Version: 3.4.6
- Size: 71.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tactile, Inc.
- © 2012-2015 Tactile, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tact Premium - Intro Pricing (No Longer Offered)$24.99
- Tact Premium - Intro Pricing (No Longer Offered)$34.99
- Tact Premium$49.99