Tact for Salesforce and Salesforce1
By Tactile, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tact is the sales experience platform for a mobile world. Here’s why thousands of salespeople love Tact:
- Beautiful, fast, and native mobile app for field sales teams. Works 100% offline
- 1-tap logging for Salesforce. Tact unifies Salesforce with daily sales tools – calendar, email, contacts, card scanning, and phone
- 2016 Stevie Award Gold Winner for Best Relationship Management Solution
- Users report saving half a day per week, giving them additional selling time
Tact has been featured by Apple, Salesforce, and Gartner as a top mobile productivity app for sales professionals. It increases sales performance by integrating daily sales tools and your sales data to your iPhone so it is always available, even without cell coverage. Call, email, or meet with your customers armed with rich profiles and complete relationship history. Get contextual reminders to capture notes and follow-up tasks after sales calls & meetings.
With Tact Professional, you get:
- Salesforce integration—sync Salesforce leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities, tasks, events, and notes so they're always at your fingertips, even offline
- Salesforce1 integration—open a lead or contact details in Salesforce1 directly from Tact
- Scan business cards to quickly add new contacts both to your iPhone and to Salesforce
- One-tap logging of activities to Salesforce to reduce admin work—log emails, calls, and meetings to Salesforce accounts, contacts, leads, or opportunities; fields are auto-filled based on context and usage
- Optimized call workflow and reminders to speed up daily customer follow-ups
- Daily agenda and meeting notifications so nothing slips through the cracks
- Supports all Salesforce standard & custom field types, record types, and page layouts so you can follow your company's sales process
With Tact Enterprise, you get additional enterprise-grade features including:
- Mapping to see nearby customer contacts on a map
- Email and file tracking to improve your message timing and outreach
- Salesforce custom objects
- MDM (Mobile Device Management) integration
- Administrative capabilities like user management, data control, consolidated billing, and usage reports
- Premium Tact support
Tact Professional is 49.99 USD per month and will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Pricing may vary in different countries. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the subscription period. Subscription can be managed and autorenewal can be turned off in your iTunes account settings. No cancellation is allowed during an active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
For questions or feedback, email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-844-HEY-TACT
Find out more about Tact and mobile sales productivity at https://www.tactile.com
What's New in Version 3.5.2
- Speed and reliability improvements for Exchange email sync
- Support for Exchange email folders
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 08, 2017
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 117 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tactile, Inc.
- © 2012-2017 Tactile, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tact Premium - Intro Pricing (No Longer Offered)$24.99
- Tact Premium$49.99
- Tact Premium - Intro Pricing (No Longer Offered)$34.99