PiteaMini lets you play the Great Manual and the Pedal of Lars Palo's, Graham Goode's and Panos Ghekas' sampleset of the Grönlunds organ of the Piteå School of Music in Sweden on a MIDI keyboard and a MIDI pedal attached to your iOS device. This app contains a subset of the beta 1 version of the sampleset. The sampleset is provided by Lars Palo under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 license, see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/. If you would like to use the sampleset with other software, you can get it at http://www.familjenpalo.se/vpo/download.
For more information, please consult the app support page http://polaron.de/PiteaMini/ , the Napo documentation at http://polaron.de/Napo/ and in particular the Napo user manual at http://polaron.de/Napo/manual .
For hearing sound examples of the app, please visit the support page http://polaron.de/PiteaMini/ .
Upgraded to Napo 4.20:
- Improved Launchpad support.
- Support for button lamps in Hoffrichter and Pausch-e consoles.
- Adaptions for iPhone X.
- Support for Slide Over and Split View (on suitable devices).
- Adapted the layout of the stop buttons in the portrait mode of the virtual keyboard view to the layout in the landscape mode.
- Option to disable sustain pedals.
- Option to disable warnings about unexpected note-on/off messages.
- Bugfixes regarding stuck notes during the use of a sustain pedal or when changing the transposition.
- Corrected the ordering of the buttons Prev Bank/Next Bank and Prev Comb/Next Comb in the Launchpad default setting.
Ratings and Reviews
Loving the new update
Of course all of these organs are great, and intuitive to use. But the new design with easier to read stops, and keyboard are most welcomed. The keyboard, especially, is nice for planning combinations more comfortably. Great work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.