Amazon Prime Video
By AMZN Mobile LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Stream movies and TV shows recommended for you, including Prime Originals like The Grand Tour, The Man in the High Castle, and award-winning kids series Tumble Leaf.
• Customers with Prime can stream a vast library of movies and TV shows at no additional cost.
• Customers in the U.S., UK, Germany, Austria, and Japan can watch videos purchased or rented on Amazon.
• Download movies and TV shows over Wi-Fi or cellular to watch anywhere, anytime.
• Prime members in India can enjoy hundreds of top Bollywood and regional Indian hits like Sultan, Baar Baar Dekho, Kabali, Dhoom series and more!
• View IMDB data about the actors, songs and trivia related to your videos during playback with X-Ray.
• Watch on your Apple TV directly by downloading the separate tvOS app (requires Apple TV 3rd generation or later)
• Wirelessly stream from your phone to TV using AirPlay (requires Apple TV 2nd generation or later).
• Add videos to your Watchlist to watch later on any other Prime Video-compatible device.
• Access hundreds of thousands of movies and TV episodes you bought or rented including new release movies or the latest TV programming, with the ability to download titles for offline viewing.
• Start watching the next episode of the show you are currently streaming automatically with Auto Play.
If you subscribe to Amazon Prime Video via iTunes where available, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the then current membership period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of each membership period at the rate of your selected plan. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes.
What's New in Version 5.1.2
• Watch on your Apple TV directly by downloading the separate tvOS app (requires Apple TV 3rd generation or later).
• Universal Search now supported – search for Prime videos using iOS search (US, CA, AU, NO, & SE only).
• iPhone X support.
Makes no sense
When trying to watch a title, my only options to click at “VIEW TRAILER” or “ADD TO WATCHLIST” which when I go to that list, the option is switched to “REMOVE FROM WATCHLIST”......where are my purchase/watch now options, like EVERY/ANY other provider...?!?
I’ve downloaded, deleted and re-downloaded this app on both of my devices. I’ve been searching periodically over the past several months and I get nothing but the same thing. It’s IMPOSSIBLE for me to be the only one having this problem otherwise you and your clientele are idiots that either aren’t watching your service and don’t care, or have a solution and haven’t cared to share it no matter how loud I scream. Someone please just tell me where the link is I’m missing. If it doesn’t exist, then this is by far the dumbest product I’ve ever seen that has the dumbest sea of customers.
Prime video smaller amount of titles but quality content
I recently streamed 3 major video services, but had to cut back to save money. In my opinion, HBO Now was the best, but also the most expensive. Netflix was medium cost and has the most quantity, but the quality was not so good, except for their self-made shows. So I have only Prime video now. Prime may not have as many titles as other providers but most of what they have is good quality and the diverse variety that I enjoy, in movies, my primary reason for streaming. That said, I am all beginning to enjoy Prime TV content, too.
Great app missing a key feature for the iPhone X
Has some great TV shows available along with some great movie , not to expensive to rent or buy. Some Prime tv shows are great others not so much. Not a lot of exclusive movies that are great on Prime but I’m sure that will change as time goes on the only complaint I really have is that there was no HDR/Dolby Vision added in the last update. When Netflix has already added support a while ago. And the Apple TV has also just added support for it but not the mobile version. HDR on the OLED screen makes shows look amazing shame it’s not supported yet on the mobile version. Hopefully support will be added for it soon.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 19, 2017
- Version: 5.1.2
- Size: 77.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2017 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Prime Video Monthly$8.99