Dungeon Hunter 4
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Venture forth into the most immersive, accomplished, and addictive chapter of the acclaimed action RPG saga!
REDISCOVER THE THRILL OF DUNGEON CRAWLING
- Progress through an EPIC STORYLINE & stunning environments
- SLASH hundreds of enemies and massive bosses
- LOOT countless items
EXPERIENCE A TRUE RPG
- Choose from 4 character Classes with unique combat styles
- UPGRADE your battle skills
- CUSTOMIZE, craft and charm your gear
- Unveil the mysteries around your warrior
GO FOR MULTIPLAYER ACTION
- Enter COOP arenas for highly intense fights
- Show off your battle skills in the PVP modes!
The Demons, a race thought to have been extinguished eons ago, have returned. You awaken from what seemed like a nightmare to find your kingdom, Valenthia, decimated. Unharmed from the battle, you are mysteriously gifted with tremendous new power and skills. You could be your people’s only remaining hope…
** Supports Game Controllers made for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Game Controller support requires iOS 7 or later and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad 2 or later, and iPod touch (5th generation).
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.9.0
Dungeon Hunter fans! Prepare to battle against the evil Crow and the brutal Bone Golem in the NEWEST UPDATE for Dungeon Hunter 4! Defeat vicious demons in 3 new epic dungeons!
• In the CHAPEL OF WHISPERS, clear the Graveyard and stop the awakening of the undead. Face the Ghouls and defeat the powerful Crow!
• The action continues in the HOWLING CANYON and the ANCIENTS' SACRED GROUND, where crystals have been found that give life to dangerous demons!
• Don epic and rare new GOLD armor for your heroes with RICH visual effects.
• NEW EVENT TYPE! Take on a more difficult challenge in the new Burden Events: Choose to reduce your hero’s advantage and win more rewards in exchange!
• NEW LOTTERY! Open 3 chest types: BRONZE, SILVER and GOLD. Win precious Hex Charm slots to increase your challenge options in the in-game events!
Stick with DH3
Having played both DH3 and DH4 I have to say this game definitely wins in the gaming points, but it is so glitchy that DH3 seems like a better option. DH4 answered a lot of my requests for DH3, including magic charms that can be inserted into armor and weapons, increased money drops, shorter times for things, and a storyline you can follow. But it keeps the best of its predecessor like upgradability in weapons and armor, skills for tricky points, and a powerful attack for emergencies.
Bugs, however, are so rampant and ignored in the game its practically unplayable. The one that really pisses me off is that the game tends to be laggy if you go too fast or too slow through a level, and freezes and crashes, which is why I can't complete the storyline. Please fix this!! There's many other bugs in the game, but that one especially drives me nuts. Another thing: unlike DH3, DH4 characters only have one weapon, which isn't that big of a deal but having two weapons was really handy at times. Definitely I would like to see that added
This game is great but.....
This game has great graphics, lots of action, and fun battles, but the most horrific thing about this game is the glitches. Whenever, I join a co-op match my weapons go from something like tier 25 damage in the thousands range, to a hundred per hit. This is the same case with the PvP matches. Also, in the PvP matches people do insane amounts of damage for some reason when their gear isn't that strong, and I get INSTA-KILLED. (note these so not happen all of the time, but have happened before). It is very annoying when playing so I play solo most of the time, but you can't progress without the co-op matches unless you pay real money which really aggravates me. But in all other aspects, this game is very well crafted and I love it. Gameloft please fix this as soon as possible and improve your servers so us gamers do not encounter this. I would recommend this game to people, but I would like these problems to be fixed.
Way too many bugs
The game itself is great...awesome gameplay and graphics. However, the game is riddled with bugs that vary from inconvenience to almost making the game not worth playing. For example, the networking issues are pretty annoying...it can take multiple tries to connect with friends, and any push notifications will disconnect you from a game/lobby. Also, I frequently get random errors that range from "Could not process request" to "Connection lost", etc. Also, my level 19 character leveled up. When I went to put in skills, it reset me to level 2 instantly and now I am trying to get back up. It doesn't make sense because it says I'm level 2, but my weapons, armor and skills all remained the same. I'm very surprised there are so many kinks that need to be ironed out, because those aside its clear to me that this is a very well made game that has had a ton of time and effort put into making it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 05, 2014
- Version: 1.9.0
- Size: 935 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the logo Gameloft are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rogue's Cache of Gems$1.99
- Smith's Savings of Gems$4.99
- Merchant's Stockpile of Gems$9.99
- Baron's Fortune of Gems$19.99
- Matte Bundle$4.99
- Rogue's Cache of Gems$1.99
- Stately Bundle$4.99
- Heroic Bundle$4.99