By 108km Tech Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AI Crisis is a strategy game where you spend resources on building towers that destroy waves of incoming enemies. As you kill more enemies, your resources grow. It's a combo of strategy and puzzle play, there are different ways you can beat a level.
- Universal-App for iPad, iPhone and iPod.
- Powerful weapon system， 15 tower types with 3 levels of capability. Each tower has unique trade offs that affect ideal placement.
- 16 enemies with different attributes. The enemy with special skills may destroy your defensive line.
- Reasonable balance of weapons system and enemies system, need to combine different towers to deal with enemy forces.
- Each maps can be solved in many different ways, with increasing rewards for improved efficiency.
- Each map includes Stroy mode , challenge mode and Endless mode.
- In endless mode, eneies show up randomly, giving infinite possibility.
- IAP offers Ultra towers which can reverse the situation.
- The help system in each level will have the corresponding game tips.
- Realistic 3d environments, like green space, barren hills, snow, volcanoes, bare rock.
- Background music produced by independent music producer.
- Easy to operate, with different heights of 3D perspective.
Follows us on http://twitter.com/108kmStudio for tips, help and special offers.
Powered by 108km Tech Ltd.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Highly improved performance.
- Fixed Rate bug.
- Improved users' control.
- Fix Enemies stuck bugs.
Not bad. There is times where towers can't be selected but other than that it is a good game.
As TD wonk a game that has great potential. Good maps, weapons and scenery. Play the free only. $2.99 version has a few bugs that are significant and appear to be indicative of a rushed game. Wait for fixes.
Yet Another Broken Tower Defense Game
The Good: The Graphics and Audio are decent.
The Bad: The controls are broken. Sometimes you can't select towers, build towers or zoom correctly.
The Ugly: Sometimes when you build a tower it automatically scrolls to the corner of the map then it takes forever to scroll back.
The Summary: Not worth the premium iDevice memory in its current state. Even free.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 03, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 70.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 108km Tech Ltd
- © 108km Tech Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ultra Towers' package$2.99