Bored with normal Sudoku rules? Sudoku Revoltuion brings you new rules for Sudoku!
Sudoku Revolution contains several variations of Sudoku puzzles.
Basic Rule: Fill numbers in the board such that every row, column and region contains one occurrence of each number.
* Normal Mode: Basic Sudoku Rules.
* Jigsaw Mode: Regions are in arbitrary shape.
* Even-Odd: some cells contain only even digit, others contain only odd digit
* Hyper mode: 4 extra square regions
* X Mode: Each of the Main Diagonals can only contain one occureence of a number.
* Jigsaw-X Mode: Combination of Jigasw mode and X mode.
Free play through hundreds of levels.
**** Sudoku Revolution features ****
- 120 Levels for each Mode
- Each Mode divided into 4 difficulty levels
- 6 Different Modes
- 4 Modes available for purchase
- Show the occurrence of each number near the number buttons
- "Hint" auto fills the board with memo that has no direct conflicts with other numbers
- Highlight same numbers as you select a number on board
- Also Highlight memo numbers as you select a number
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Game Center Achievements
- Try to complete as many levels as possible
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice game
I was looking for more than the standard Sudoku and this has it. I like that I can select the difficulty I want without having to play through all of the easiest games. Buy the whole package...
One improvement would be a button to check the puzzle rather than instantaneous error warnings. That would add to the challenge.
Good app. Only drawback is it doesn't follow Sudoku rule of symmetry across the diagonal for puzzle pieces as well as initial number entries. That would make it even better and is only reason I didn't give it 5 stars.
Not so good, needs work
Need ability to tap number first, then tap spaces where you want that number, makes play much faster.
Need ability to check puzzle for errors when needed, not on every play. Just a button right below the puzzle.
Hope to see you make some improvements soon.
- Stanley Lam
- 74.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Stanley Lam
- In-App Purchases
- Sudoku X pack $0.99
- Hyper Sudoku Pack $0.99
- Sudoku XV $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.