My Disney Experience - Walt Disney World
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
• Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
• Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
• Purchase your theme park tickets.†
• Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations.
• Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
• Download and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product that includes unlimited photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations.
• Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your iPhone home
• Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
• Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
• Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Downtown Disney® area, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
Features include the ability to make purchases and require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Must be 18 or older to make a purchase.
What's New in Version 3.0
This release introduces Disney PhotoPass® Service to the app. You can now preview your Disney PhotoPass photos, including those from select dining locations and attractions. Purchase Memory Maker to start sharing and download your vacation photos right from your device!
With this release, we also fixed bugs and enhanced overall app performance.
I would be up a creek without this app
This app slowly but surely made it onto the first page on my phone. We live close enough to MK that we can see/hear the fireworks every night. We go to the parks around 1-3 times per week (more if we have guests), and we constantly use this app to check times, reserve/adjust fast passes, gather info, etc. The app is slow and has plenty of bugs (as does the disney experience website), but we couldn't survive without it. I suspect that in this next year they will improve it and I'll adjust my rating to 5/5.
Edit: I am formally upgrading my rating to 5/5. It's still a little sluggish, but we go to the parks several times per week and I would be absolutely lost without this app. And THANK YOU for integrating photopass!
Best planning tool for WDW!
My trip still isn't for 64 more days, but... I feel like I'm already there in a way! Logging into the app I get to read about attractions, shows, venues, dining, and options that otherwise I may have missed out on if left to my own devices. It allows me to plan my vacation instead of just winging it once I arrive. The flexibility to make and change dining reservations is a win/win for everyone. And linking all of my "stuff" in one place makes my life easier. I HIGHLY recommend anyone who is even thinking of planning a trip to Disney to check this out and use it!
My Disney Experience App
This tool was super helpful while my husband and I were in Disneyworld this past week! It let us know when shows were happening and when/where we could meet the characters. It saved us so much time waiting in line because we could plan put next ride! We love Disney and it we had a wonderful experience. I highly recommend this app to al who are going to the parks! You can even make reservations for restaurants and check out the menus while you are walking around. It truly is the best way to experience Disney World!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 24, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 83.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2014 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.