My Disney Experience - Walt Disney World
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
• Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
• Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
• Purchase your theme park tickets.†
• Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations.
• Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
• Download and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product that includes unlimited photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations.
• Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your iPhone home
• Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
• Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
• Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Downtown Disney® area, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
Features include the ability to make purchases and require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Must be 18 or older to make a purchase.
What's New in Version 3.1.2
In this release, we made overall performance enhancements, fixed bugs and addressed crashes, including some formatting issues on devices using iOS 9.
Helps create even more magic!
I've been using this app since January when I took a trip with my parents. We've been going for the last 23 years nearly every year, so we know Disney well. But this app made the trip easier and much more convenient. Before, you'd have to walk to each attraction to get fast passes, which may or may not be all taken. With the app, you can check availability from anywhere and reserve all your fast passes. You can also make dining reservations. The app also tells you park hours and wait times, which is so convenient when you're planning out which parks and attractions you want to hit on which day. You can even pull up your daily itinerary so you'll always know what's coming next and the day ends up going smoothly without having to scramble to make it happen last minute. I kept the app even though I'm back home just because I like to look at the wait times and dream about being at Disney!! I highly recommend this app for anyone taking a Disney trip because of its user-friendliness, reliability, convenience and helpfulness. It lets you do all the planning ahead of time so you can just enjoy your vacation when you arrive.
So Many Bugs So Little Magic
The app is unbearably slow. Linking with friends and family is a huge stressor. There are many bugs (often when signing in it doesn't move off the sign-in page). It takes multiple tries to link w/family and friends and then the status stills says pending. There isn't flexibility in choosing your fast passes - not as much as they claim. Then it's especially cumbersome to link FP w/family and friends. Most of the time customer support is unwilling to accommodate to your needs. You cannot use your benefits as a passholder unless you have your armband, original passholder card, and driver's license. You can't use the app to purchase tickets for special events through your passholder status - you need customer support and they just tell you to go online. There's so much more wrong with this app. The only plus is selecting FP but see above: most times are blocked to annual passholders. It simply is not flexible. Overall, it's poor and frustrating and a necessary evil to have the app with the new arm bands.
Good ideas poor execution
Not quite what I expected. Sea World app much better
1. It would be nice for you to be able to pin where you parked.
2. Significant lag on the gps when walking on the interactive map. It refreshes and not showing a seamless walk.
3. The fast pass option was horrible. First when we first go there the available times were at 745pm even though it was about 9am. Also not all fast pass rides were on there like soarin. So not much use out of it. Second it made you select groups of rides and would have been nice to just individually select the rides and available times. Also there was no place to easily retrieve the times for our fast pass if we forgot. Had to take ticket to the person and ask.
4. The restaurant booking was not good. I had to submit for every time slot individually and it kept telling me not available please select another time. It would have been nice for the app to tell me what was available and work from there as opposed to the way they have it.
5. Made me select my park every time I went in the app even though via gps it knew I was in Epcot.
There were some nice aspects.
1. The God and map layout was very accurate. Also the little direction pointer was realtime and accurate. That what made me scratch my head on the lag when walking.
2. I liked the wait times option. Very nice.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 02, 2015
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 83.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2014 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.