My Disney Experience - Walt Disney World
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
• Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
• Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
• Purchase your theme park tickets.†
• Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations.
• Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
• Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your iPhone home screen.
• Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
• Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
• Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Downtown Disney® area, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
What's New in Version 2.10.1
We fixed a crash some Guests experienced while linking their tickets or passes, and while updating the app to newer versions. In some cases, Guests were unable to see their upcoming FastPass+ selections and other plans in the app. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by these issues and have worked diligently to fix them!
Best planning tool for WDW!
My trip still isn't for 64 more days, but... I feel like I'm already there in a way! Logging into the app I get to read about attractions, shows, venues, dining, and options that otherwise I may have missed out on if left to my own devices. It allows me to plan my vacation instead of just winging it once I arrive. The flexibility to make and change dining reservations is a win/win for everyone. And linking all of my "stuff" in one place makes my life easier. I HIGHLY recommend anyone who is even thinking of planning a trip to Disney to check this out and use it!
Looks like quite a winner
Used it two years ago as a park map. This year I've already linked our tickets, got a bunch of Fastpasses reserved. Seems like it will certainly make things a bit easier to manage our trips, rides and meal reservations, but it does seem to take away from the spontaneity we used to enjoy. Double-edged sword but overall it seems like quite a help. Would like to see changes to only display restaurants that are open. That would help greatly the last few hours in the park as some food service establishments close earlier than others.
Easy to plan your trip to Disney World!
We are a week away from the family trip I've waited 32 years for. Went to Disney underground to see the crowd calendar on the days we will be there, and selected fast passes for the parks with the least amount of predicted patronage. It's gonna be humid in late July, so shaving off some outdoor time is important!
Now that we have been here a few days, I find the app a little difficult to navigate. It seems to have difficulty refreshing. Still using it for now
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 28, 2015
- Version: 2.10.1
- Size: 74.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2014 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.