My Disney Experience - Walt Disney World
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
• Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
• Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
• Purchase your theme park tickets.†
• Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations.
• Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
• Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your iPhone home screen.
• Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
• Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
• Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Downtown Disney® area, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
What's New in Version 2.9.1
We fixed a bug that prevented Guests from seeing all the available dining reservation times and some dining search results.
We are pass holders who Live in Florida so we visit often. We started utilizing the app when it first started and it is getting better, but sometimes things are not working, you get error messages that there was a network problem, please try again later, the connection is lost, or it is sooooo slow, probably servers can't keep up with demand, that it's easier to just walk to the place you were looking up.(As the map features are accurate.) I will say during the latter part of the day, we usually don't get the error messages, more than likely because there are fewer people utilizing the app or servers or both at that time. The wait times are pretty accurate and reliable which is a good feature. The Fastpass plus is way lacking. It is fantastic if you can plan six months in advance , however if you are unable to do this OR you are taking a day trip...expect you will have to take your chances and stand in those long stand by lines, as the most popular rides have already had their fast pass times taken over a month ago especially during peak visiting times. Usually during non peak days you can find some times available. So if this will be your only vacation make sure you plan at least 6 months in advance!
Disney Amazes Me
It's really amazing how Disney has advanced their technology with their tickets. I visited with my friends who bought their tickets separately and I was able to link them as Friends & Family through the app so we could sync our FastPass times and meal reservations. As we added FastPasses throughout the day (after the initial 3 you have to use a kiosk), our itinerary updated on the app almost instantaneously! In addition, the app has a schedule and list of attractions, dining locations, restrooms, as well as an interactive map with compass! The app is so convenient and greatly improved my satisfaction with my trip. I recommend it to anyone trying to get the most out of a planned Disney trip!
Does everything it says it does perfectly. Fast pass, ticket linking, etc. is easy as can be, and as long as you pay attention to what you're doing, you'll be fine.
Determining whether to add family (tickets, which are permanently linked and cannot be undone, at least not in the app) in my account or have them download the app themselves is kinda confusing (if I add them and their tickets in mine, can they still add their tickets on their own phones?), but other than that I've had no confusion and 0 issues. It even shows a little logo on the bottom left of the home screen when you're in the park, so you can quickly go directly to the app. Flawless.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 89.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2014 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.