My Disney Experience - Walt Disney World
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
* Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
* Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
* Purchase your theme park tickets.†
* Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations and modify existing ones.
* Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
* Download and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product that gets you unlimited digital downloads of photos taken by our complimentary Disney PhotoPass photographers at select locations.
* Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
* Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your iPhone home screen.
* Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
* Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
* Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Disney Springs, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some features in this app will require your full name, country, birthdate and email address, as well as access to your location data. To facilitate the sign-in process, the app will also require access to your email address, stored within Account Manager.
This app will request access to your camera to scan credit cards for purchases, link tickets and passes to your account, and scan and link PhotoPass cards. The app will request access to your external storage to cache certain data for offline browsing.
Optional planning tools may also ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some features in this app include the ability to make purchases and will require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Guests must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
What's New in Version 3.6
With this release, you’ll now be able to use your device to help you find your way around Walt Disney World Resort! Select a location on the app and we’ll show you convenient step-by-step directions to your destination.
Plus, you’ll notice enhancements when making dining reservations—finding and reserving a table is faster and easier than ever.
We also fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
Please, for the Love of God, Stop Updating!
UPDATE: They have done an amazing job at making this app magnitudes worse. Great job, guys! Boy, I couldn't imagine setting up a dining reservation being any harder. (Please, Disney coders, don't try to imagine it. Please! No!)
UPDATE: Gotten worse on iPad! Still does not automatically display My Plans on start-up screen (as iPhone version does) and now, when I go to My Plans, where it starts off at today's date, rather than the first date of plans I have, I seem to have lost the ability in the calendar to jump by months! Have to arrow through one day at a time.
Please, bring iPad version on par with iPhone version.
Cannot add a restaurant to your schedule unless it's one where you make a reservation. You have to add it as a note.
iPhone version puts everything in time order, including notes, but iPad version does not; puts notes at end.
iPhone version puts my schedule on main page, iPad version does not. When I go to My Plans on iPad version, it puts it to today's date rather than date of my plans, which you think it would, since it's called My Plans.
Cannot add an event or ride or entertainment to My Plan except as a Note, which takes typing in of the title.
Their time is off in creating a Note by one hour. I say 3pm, it sets it to 4pm.
There's more, but it hard to remember all the little things that makes the apps come across as not well-tested. Too bad, because it could be useful.
Newest update is horrible
This app was perfect, not so much anymore. The functionality is horrible - having to log in every time, more steps to take, not remembering your previous searches. The Find a Table option does not work at all for me. It will not scroll past the current month. I have tried everything and it will not work, it gets frozen and lags when I try to change months. That makes it useless considering dining has to be reserved so far in advance. The previous version was much more user friendly. Also, the layout is horrible. I can understand wanting to update to newer features on the app, like navigation. However, for the parts that ain't broke, don't "fix" them.
Please go back to the old dining reservation process!
I'm so sad I updated this app. The new dining reservations process is a complete step back from what it was. I can no longer search times for just a specific restaurant which I feel was done purposely to push less popular restaurants. I'm sorry, but if I wanted to eat there I would have searched for it. This new way it not nearly as flexible and selections unnecessarily large on the screen. Please fix it and go back to the previous version!!!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 18, 2016
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 105 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2014 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.