Easily learn Japanese phrases and words! Speak Japanese with confidence!
Using this app, you can learn Japanese phrases and words from our native Japanese speaking parrot. The parrot works together with you to practice your speaking and listening skills, wherever and whenever you are. Learning Japanese can never be easier!
- Commonly-used Japanese phrases & words
- Search by Japanese or English
- Native Japanese pronunciation
- Customizable font size
- No Internet connection required
If you are traveling to Japan (e.g., Tokyo or Osaka), make sure you bring this app with you!
- Web site:
- Improved voice quality
- Optimised for iOS 11
- Optimized user interface & experience
- Fixed the problems reported by users
If you like this update, please do not forget to leave us a positive review =) Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Great beginner app
Simple, easy to use, and we'll organized. Highly recommended if you're starting to learn Japanese!
Upgrade does not work with iPhone X
I first purchased this app 3 weeks ago. Paid for the pro version. It would not update to my iPhone X. Apple said contact Bravolol...Bravolol says contact Apple. More like Brav-LOL at me.
Don't get me wrong this is a good app and can be helpful, but some of the romaji translations are incorrect, and some words don't translate into english the way they should. Some words such as the given translation for "I love you", has a MUCH more serious meaning then other words meaning "I love you" in Japanese and sometimes married couples may not even use it. I assume most people just trying to find some Japanese words and such with this app wouldn't and shouldn't ever use this. Also when using the "wa" particle in a sentence it is always written as "ha" in romaji, which is incorrect. These are just some examples, I'm writing a review, not a list. It feels like most of these were just pulled off of google translate. I'd appreciate it if you actually did some research as to how Japanese words work, and I would love to see an update in the future with more accurate translations so people won't be mislead or confused. For anyone else who is using this app, I recommend researching any words you want to use before actually using them in a real situation in order to make sure they have the correct meaning.
- Bravolol Limited
- 49.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bravolol
- In-App Purchases
- Learn Japanese (Full Version) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.