Littlest Pet Shop
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get immersed in the LITTLEST PET SHOP world and collect your favorite pets!
Help BLYTHE and her friends, Minka, Penny, Pepper, Russell, Sunil, Vinnie and Zoe to adopt, take care of and entertain cute little pets!
* 150 pets to collect! Dogs, cats, bears and more!
* Wash them, feed them and play with them in fun mini-games
* Build houses and play areas to welcome and entertain even more pets
* Visit your friends and find the hidden objects in their towns.
Littlest Pet Shop is free to play, but if you wish you can enrich your experience by purchasing game items with real money. You can disable in-app purchases by
adjusting your device’s settings.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.9.0
Bring your pets out of their shell and into a new world of fun in this new update for Littlest Pet Shop! Make all-new friends just in time for Valentine's Day.
- Valentine's Decorations: These limited-time items are sure to put love in the air for all your lovable little critters.
- 4 New Pets: The Coon Cat and Adventurous Bear are shy pets that show up as Day Camp Friends. Help them make friends and they'll stay in your town! You can also get the new Energetic Tiger and Bulldog.
- 2 New Play Areas: Let your pets dig into the Cat Tree and take a spin on the Hamster Wheel.
- New Playhouse: The Waterfall Slide is like giving your pets their very own water park.
- New Large House: Live large in the Biskit Mansion, straight from the show!
- New Background: Your pets will feel like real stars when they're on the Movie Set, also straight from the show!
Pawsome Job! But...
Hello Hasbro! This is my own opinion on your wonderful game you have established. I love how you can just step by step build your own little town, buy new pets and accessories, and buy new play areas for your pets to play on. This could cause hours and hours of entertainment for kids at least 5 and up. The only thing I think needs improving is the prices on some things, and how long you have to wait. The prices on bling are extremely too high! I mean- $100??!! Oh dear! Please, at least lower the first option down to $0.99! Oh. And the bling and kibble prices are a little over the top. Small children have small patients sometimes- especially me. All I have to say, is great job! Just lower the prices in things, and make it where you can wait a shorter amount of time for your pets, items, and play areas. Also, In the new update with the quest "Cautious Campers", I have filled the meter fully and nothing has happened. Thanks!
Pawsome app! But..
I love playing this game! The graphics are neat and the animals are so unique! The thing is, this app freezes, A LOT. I have had it freeze at least 4 times in the last 24 hours. Please fix that, and it is very touchy. I had 13 of those crystal gem things, and I guess I might've accidentally tapped something and now I have 5... :( it's hard to get those back, so please fix that. Also, there are WAY too many quests, and they all seem to be basic. Tap this, but that, it isn't very fun when I'm doing some really boring things. But don't get me wrong, I LOVE this app! It's very creative! Just please fix these soon so I can love this app even more!
Amazingness on a Screen
Truthfully I love this game. It's really cool! But I hate having to interact with other players to get hearts. I think there should be mini games you play to get more hearts/ bling or even to level your pets up! I'm a teenager and play this. I hate having to but bling though bc all the animals I don't have are SOOOO expensive. It's really hard to go out and get iTunes cards. I mean this game is one of my favorites but I just never get around to being able to have fun for hours like when I started bc everything is sooooo expensive. Those are just some suggestions though. But overall good game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 11, 2014
- Version: 1.9.0
- Size: 89.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- HASBRO and its logo,LITTLEST PET SHOP and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2012 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Teensiest Scoop$1.99
- Small Scoop of Bling$1.99
- Littlest Bunch$4.99
- Small Bunch of Bling$4.99
- Big Scoop of Bling$2.99
- Huge Glitteriest Box of Bling$9.99
- Glitteriest Box$9.99
- Petite Bunch of Bling$1.99
- Teeny Weeny Scoop of Bling$0.99
- Huge Twinkliest Heap of Bling$19.99