Littlest Pet Shop
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get immersed in the LITTLEST PET SHOP world and collect your favorite pets!
Help BLYTHE and her friends, Minka, Penny, Pepper, Russell, Sunil, Vinnie and Zoe to adopt, take care of and entertain cute little pets!
* 150 pets to collect! Dogs, cats, bears and more!
* Wash them, feed them and play with them in fun mini-games
* Build houses and play areas to welcome and entertain even more pets
* Visit your friends and find the hidden objects in their towns.
Littlest Pet Shop is free to play, but if you wish you can enrich your experience by purchasing game items with real money. You can disable in-app purchases by
adjusting your device’s settings.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Have the most "eggs-citing" spring with all your pets in this colorful new update for Littlest Pet Shop!
• Adopt a spring bunny for a limited time! Hop to it!
• New Dogs: Who can resist such floppy-eared friends?
• The Basket House is the perfect place for your sweetest pal.
• Egg decorations to brighten up any place.
• Spring Quests: Go on an egg hunt and other fun adventures! But better hurry: these won't be around for long!
Niece loves it.
My niece loves it except for so many things not being affordable except by spending real money on bling. That was getting better because you could watch ads for bling but the last update changed that, every ad froze. So I was very hopeful for the update I loaded today. Now I can't even open my game. It opens, loads and as soon as the game screen comes up, the game shuts down. My niece loves this game because she can add the figures that she buys to the virtual game. Time to go new game hunting.
I luv the game so much but could u plez make another lps game. I bet it would be fun. I luv this game so much and it is very addicting. Great job. But like I said plez make another lps game and many more. Great job. I ❤️ The game.
It's a great game but give more kibble and bling because I run out of kibble and bling very fast I already ran out of kibble and bling please give more but I'll give 5 stars😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 14, 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 93.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- HASBRO and its logo,LITTLEST PET SHOP and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2012 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Scoop of Bling$1.99
- Teensiest Scoop$1.99
- Small Glitteriest Box of Bling$4.99
- Tiny Bunch of Bling$2.99
- Littlest Bunch$4.99
- Small Bunch of Bling$4.99
- Small Twinkliest Heap of Bling$9.99
- Big Scoop of Bling$2.99
- Glitteriest Box$9.99
- Huge Glitteriest Box of Bling$9.99