On Sale. Original $14.99.
Smart DVD Creator is a powerful and easy-to-use DVD maker program. It can easily burn videos to DVD or create ISO files. All popular video formats are supported: MP4, AVI, MKV, MPG, MPEG, WMV, MOV, FLV, AVCHD...
Enjoy your DVD movie anywhere!
- Support burning popular video formats including MP4, MKV, FLV, AVI, MPEG, DivX, DV, WMV to DVD.
- Support high definition（AVCHD, HD-MOV, HD-MKV, HD-WMV）videos importing.
- Search and connect your digital camera, camcorder, or mobile phone to transfer dv (avchd，mod，tod) video clips.
- Import lots of subtitle file formats, including .srt .sub .ass .smi etc;
- Quickly trim a video clip.
- Merge videos and audios.
- Separate video or audio.
- Customize output video quality per your request. You can burn 8-hour video into one DVD5.
- Preview exactly what your DVD will look like & play before burning the disc with built-in DVD player tool.
- Generate an ISO file if you don't want to burn it directly to DVD, so that you can burn it later.
-Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* "Video Editor MovieMator Pro" is on sale. 30% OFF!
* Get more powerful DVD Creater- "Total Video Converter Pro" and get a free license of "Total Video Player PRO" ($29.99) - World's No.1 Blu-Ray Player to smoothly play HD&4K videos. http://www.macvideostudio.com/total-video-player-mac.html The freebie is only available for today's purchase of "Total Video Converter PRO". Email email@example.com for the license with your purchasing record screenshot. You can log in appstore with your AppleID - purchased - then you will see the item you bought - make the screenshot.
* Fixed compatibility with OS X Yosemite operation system.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m very happy with this application. It’s very easy to use and all my family members can make a disk in a few seconds. The quality of the video in not hurt using this app.
Works Very Well
I’m not sure why people are having issues with this app. It works very well for me. And customer service is excellent. I rate it 5 stars!
Only thing that launches is Crash Reporter
I didn’t even see the first screen. I’ve only seen the Crash Reporter when clicking on the app icon to launch.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.