Turntable is the first professional DJ deck for iPad. It is designed, optimized and developed by professional DJs.
With high stability and ultra low latency, it is tailored for a live use and fits perfectly with DJ hardware such as mixers or effect boxes. It interfaces with your audio library and uses the highest audio quality (up to 192khz, 32 bit )
Turntable is compatible with the iPad 2, the iPad 3, the iPad mini and the iPad (4). The first generation iPad is not able to handle Turntable's audio engine correctly.
- Most accomplished and precise scratch emulation.
- Extremely precise waveform, combined with three zoom levels.
- Advanced FWD/REV speed adjustment for beatmatching
- Precise Cue, instant Cue/Play.
- Advanced pitch control, with fine-tune and automation
- Pitch Bend : 6, 8, 10, 16, WIDE with pitch reset function.
- Pitch lock time stretching (similar to master tempo)
- Instant reverse play
- CD Mode
- Accurate calculation of BPM
- BPM tap
- Key finding algorithm for harmonic mixing (Camelot system)
- 3 ultra low latency, ergonomic and gapless hot cues
- Beat detection for a precise beat match.
- Cue points are saved from one session to another
- Ultra low latency loops
- In / Out / Exit / Reloop
- Quantized length of loops (1/8, 1/4 , 1/2, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16)
- Smart loop length - modify on the fly, adjust with IN / OUT buttons and divide/multiply.
- IN/OUT loop cut selection.
- Reverse IN/OUT loops.
Effects (inApp purchase)
- Large X/Y touch zone, with hold effect option
- Real time spectrum display
- 3 X/Y High Fidelity filters - Low pass, Band pass and High Pass
- 6 DSP filters - Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Beat Roll, Beat Gate, Ping Pong
- Add up to 9 effects on the same iPad
- Phaser, Beat Roll and Beat Gate are quantized to match beats.
If you have problems with in app purchase popup on FX panel, kill and relaunch the app.
- Use tracks from iTunes library
- Possibility to sort tracks by Artist, Song, Album, BPM, length or key
- Browse all tracks or a particular playlist.
- BPM, Cue points and Waveform analysis and storage
- Mass analysis of tracks with BPM calculation, waveform generation and key finding algorithm
- Tracks played during a same session are highlighted.
- Supports timecoded tracks for NI Traktor or Rane Serato
- Advanced settings (Jog adjust, pitch bend, autocue...)
- Three vinyl colors : Black, white (inApp purchase) and Red
To stay aware of the latest evolutions of the application, join us on facebook.com/turntableapp
- Compatibility with iOS 4 and 5
- Minor bugs correction
- Compatibility with AAC(m4a) files
- Compatibility with iTunes Match
Ratings and Reviews
Good Need to be updated Asap
This app is awesome. Good design low latency awesome sound but needs to be updated. Its been almost 3 years since its been updated. It crashes on my ipad air. Needs improvements as well, for example in order to change from cd to vinyl mode you gotta go through settings. There should be a button to switch modes maybe right under the cue points because goin through settings is too much of a hustle and waste of time. Another thing is that the way to search for music is awesome and fast but there is no way of previewing a song before you load it and that should be fixed or at least have the option to check and uncheck the songs played. Also the analyzer could be fixed to analyze certain group of songs instead of the whole library. good app but needs update and a few fixes
This table has plenty of bells and whistles without the mixer by itself. It could use a "Slip" when stuttering setting though allowing the tune to continue on its journey (but muted) while the button is being held so the song will still be on time when you release it. An exceptionally fast mute button to simulate cross fader movements would help with scratching as well. But all in all, this is one cool turntable for anyone wanting to learn Dj'n techniques and get a party Rock'n!
Get 2 iPads and a baby mixer, New wave Turntable System!!!
I use this app with 2 iPad 2s and a Gemini baby mixer with 2 channels. Get some speakers and you are ready to go. I've used this app on both my iPad 2s and a mini.....no problems what so ever. I have two Samson express battery powered speakers...and you have a little party going. I really love the app and it is DJ approved!!
- 14.9 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © b.pulse / absolutLabs.
- In-App Purchases
- FX Pack $1.99
- White Vinyl $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.