By True Axis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** on sale for a limited time ***
The Official Street League Skateboarding Mobile Game.
#1 game in 80 countries. Loved by skaters all over the world.
Touch Arcade review - 4.5/5 - "True skate is clearly something special"
Note: True Skate comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below.
- Realistic touch based physics.
- Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
- Drag your finger on the ground to push.
- A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an In-App Purchase)
- Smooth graphics.
- Slow motion.
- User challenges
- Replay sharing
- Global leaderboards.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
- Additional skateparks and locations.
- Street League Skateboarding courses.
Optional IN-APP PURCHASES: (The same content is also available for free by spending True Credits earned by doing tricks and finishing missions)
- Unlock all missions.
- Unlimited slow motion.
- Unlimited board image changes.
- Unlimited wheel color changes.
- Unlock lists.
50 50 grind, 5 0 grind, boardslide, rail slide, tail slide, nose slide, darkslide, dark 50 50, suski grind, smith grind, feeble grind, salad grind, nose grind, crooked grind, lazy grind, overcrook, losi grind, bluntslide, noseblunt, kickflip, heelflip, pop shove-it, 360 pop shove-it, backside 180, frontside 180, ollie, nollie, impossible, hard flip, 360 hard flip, inward heelflip,360 inward heelflip, varial kickflip, nightmare flip, 360 flip, varial heelflip, laser flip, late tricks and more, or what ever else you can make the board do.
What's New in Version 1.3.21
- New Course: SLS 2015 Los Angeles
- New missions on SLS courses implementing Street League's scoring system.
Boring to me.
I really don't like the fact that the developer chose to make this a "Ghost Board" skate game by not including actual skaters on the boards with different looks, attitudes and reactions. I suppose they were trying to go for the feeling that "you feel like the skater" but in all honesty it FAILS MISERABLY in that attempt and just leaves you underwhelmed by not seeing the actual body positions that skaters must go into to preform the stunts. Defiantly feels like they got the first part done and just got lazy on making the game feel more complete with actual skaters controlling the boards. As is, it's unfortunately an instant delete unless the developer creates something better than an empty skateboard just rolling around. Boring!
Fun but creepy
So I was playing this game and when I was gonna upload my video I looked at the video and when I was doing a trick it said ehelp
Or just help I kinda forgot plz fix it it creeped the heck out of me has this happened to anyone else plz leave a review saying u saw this creepy glitch
The game is very fun to play. The latest updates changed that. All over the maps/parks annoying, badly drawn and awfully placed advertisements were added in secret. They didn't even update the maps, they just applied the ads as a sprite. Nothing on the games update logs mentioned the game shoving their ads all over the place. Even maps purchased for real money have been ruined. 😡 For a game that costs lots of money, they think is ok to force ads everywhere.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 01, 2015
- Version: 1.3.21
- Size: 34.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TRUE AXIS PTY LTD
- Copyright © True Axis Pty Ltd 2012-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Skatepark: The Factory$0.99
- Skatepark: Schoolyard$0.99
- Skatepark: Inbound$0.99
- Unlimited Custom Images$4.99
- Skatepark: The Warehouse$0.99
- Skatepark: Double Infinity$0.99
- Slow Motion Mode$0.99
- Skatepark: The Valley$0.99
- SLS 2013: Kansas City$0.99
- SLS 2014: Los Angeles$0.99