"BookTree App supports your reading life via managing books and your underlines"
- can add book information easily via barcode scan or search title, author,ISBN or manually
- can list books in table or in bookshelf style
- can collect books by your own category
- can filter books by own, borrwowed, wanted, read or not
- can manage own book format (paper, ebook, audio book)
- can see book information on online (GoogleBooks, Amazon, Goodreads)
WRITE NOTE, UNDERLINE
- can save text or picture what you want to get underline
- can list all underlines among books
READING STATISTICS AND GOAL
- can see reading statistics by year or month and book list what you read
- can seet reading goal by monthly , yearly
- can see badget count for unread, reading
- can share book info. or underline via email , twitter, facebook, SMS
- can backup database via email
- can backup /restore database via iTunes
- Lock your BookTree app with your passcode.
- Passwords are encrypted with the Advanced Encryption Standard and stored on your personal device and not on the server. Please refer to Help, if you lost passcode.
- You can unlock with your device's Touch ID or Face ID.
* Please feel free to send us any inconveniences or suggestions at any time via Settings> About BookTree> Send Suggestion.
• Added a feature to sort by date purchased in my bookshelf (suggested by user)
• Added a feature to filter books by book format (user suggestion)
• Added a feature to decorate book background and background photos to share book image to social network in book detail view.
• Added a pop-up that tells you the progress of your reading goal.
• Added feature a notification to check out last month's reading stats on the first day of each month
Ratings and Reviews
User friendly with lots of great functions.
I am a moderate reader and have tried a few reading apps. I wasn’t really happy with one app. It could be the lack of filtering, not allowing manually edit book info or genre, or lack statistics and so in. This app works perfect for me in a sense that I can sort, organize and edit the book with genre, type of ownership, or my own rating and such. I had one issue that it didn’t search very well for Korean books and I contacted the developer about it (it originally had 4 stars) Not only did they responded me quickly, but the app was updated with the ability for me to change the book search engine regardless of my locale setup. That gave this app one more star!
- Youngwan Choi
- 61.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Wanee Lab.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.