Pinnacle Studio Pro
By Corel Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Best mobile app, Videomaker Best Products of the Year - 2014
* One of Time's 50 Must-Have iPad Apps - April 2013
* Two time PCmag.com Editor’s Choice Award winner and 4.5/5 stars – April 2012 & Feb 2013
* 148apps.com - 4.5 out of 5 stars!
Pinnacle Studio Pro is universal! Now one purchase gets you the same great app on your iPad and iPhone!
Perfect for mobile journalists and creative filmmakers! Big-screen moviemaking comes to the touchscreen with Pinnacle® Studio Pro. Our leading film-editing technology brings you an easy-to-use app that enables you to quickly edit video, audio, and photos at the speed of your creativity.
Swiftly arrange your clips in the Storyboard, make precision edits using the Timeline and Dual View Precision, and add high-quality transitions, effects, and a soundtrack. Enjoy HD output support and share your movie directly to YouTube, Facebook, Box and more—or export your project to Pinnacle® Studio for the PC and continue editing with even more advanced tools.
Easily Access Your Media
• Work with any media on your device—video, audio, and photos
• Access media from external devices via an Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
• Access media from Box, Vimeo, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture video and photos from within the app
• Use “Open-In” feature to open compatible files from other apps
• Download media from iCloud Photos directly from the app Library
• Easily navigate your project with intuitive gestures
• Swiftly arrange clips in the Storyboard
• Make precise edits and trim individual frames in the Timeline and Precision Trimmer
• Easily replace one clip with another
• Create slow motion and fast motion effects for video and audio and maintain audio pitch (fully supports 120 and 240fps slo-mo video files)
• Use Montage templates to create multi-layer 3D animations, transitions, and titles
• Help your story flow using 16 transitions—including high-quality dissolves, fades, and more
• Generate professional-looking motion titles and graphics with full control over text, font, color, size, position, and rotation
• Create amazing Picture-in-Picture effects with full control over position, size, and rotation
• Pan and zoom on your photos to create high-impact slideshows
• Enjoy full-screen playback
• Use your own audio or choose from the included sound effects
• Purchase from a selection of Triple Scoop Music tracks
• Trim audio to any length, set levels, and fade audio in or out
• Use the Voiceover feature to add documentary-style narration to your videos and slideshows
• View and adjust audio levels in realtime with the professional Audio Mixer
• Easily share your movies via YouTube, Facebook, Cloud-storage, Airdrop and more
• Export projects with media to Pinnacle Studio for Windows
• Enjoy professional 2K and 4K support on the latest devices and full 1080p output support on any iPad or iPhone
• Export at 24, 25, 30, 50 or 60 fps (older iPads and iPhones may have limited support for higher frame rates)
Pro Technology, Pro Results
• Easy enough for the hobbyist, powerful enough for the pro
What's New in Version 5.6.1
• Improvements for iOS 10
• Fixed issue with scrolling to end of font list
• Minor performance improvement
No support-I just got a refund
I think the company that bought this app (Lumafusion? Lunafusion?) further developed it to sell under their own name as a premier product for $30. I don't have a problem with that, but they haven't been providing any up-to-date information about Pinnacle. There is no updated manual. The only one I've seen is from 2012 and has outdated instructions. They send you to user forums that haven't been used in years and to a tutorial page with exactly one basic tutorial.
It does not have anywhere near the functionality to deserve to be called "Pro." I don't understand the rave reviews. It has more bells and whistles than iMovie, but pretty much the sam limited functionality.
No Slo-Mo support??
I downloaded this app SPECIFICALLY so I could use it to put together some slo-mo vids I shot on my iPhone 6s, but when I put them on there, they don't play in slo-mo, then when I saved the video, it didn't play in slo-mo either??? This app is $13 which is expensive for a app, so why is their no slo-mo support?
The party's over
Well Pinnacle Studio Pro, there's a new app in town and I'm sure I don't have to say the name of it. All the things I've been begging for, more layers, color filters, even things I didn't ask for like fx are there. I want to keep you on my iPad for nostalgic sake, but let's be honest, what's the point? For this app to even be in the running again there has to be some MAJOR updates and improvements, and given how I've been completely ignored in my years of reviewing this app, let's face it, that's never going to happen, and while we're being honest, there were just too many things missing to keep me from going back to my laptop. While it was somewhat fun while it lasted, so long, and thanks for all the fish.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 06, 2016
- Version: 5.6.1
- Size: 238 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Corel Inc.
- © Corel Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloud Connection Pack$4.99
- Film Strip Theme Pack$2.99
- Rotating Perspectives Theme Pack$2.99
- Polka Dots Theme Pack$2.99
- Whaam! Theme Pack$1.99
- Squiggle Theme Pack$1.99
- Baby Theme Pack$0.99
- Triple Scoop Music - Complete Collection$21.99
- Triple Scoop Music - Cinematic & Movie Score$4.99
- Film Strip - Opening$0.99