Terrain Radar Altimeter For Short-Range
By Nestele Engineering
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Measure the elevation of each location within a radius of 800 meter. With Terrain Radar you can discover the height of hills in front of you or take a look at further away mountains. The unique combination of device sensors and internet-based geo informations makes Terrain Radar to the best altimeter app in the store.
• High accuracy digital elevation model
• Range up to 800 meter (2500 ft)
• Calculation of altitudes in real time
• Precise elevation chart
• Display in meter or feet
The altitudes are calculated through online services, based on your GPS position and compass direction.
Whether biking, hiking or walking - with this altimeter app every trip is a journey of discovery!
What's New in Version 1.4.1
• Optimized for iOS 7
• Improved satellite imagery
• Motion sensitive Radar
Have fun with the new version. I appreciate a review on the AppStore.
This is one of the coolest apps that does exactly what it says. I wish I had it before my last driving trip to the lake in the mountains. It automatically updates terrain ahead when you move the iPhone.
Simple app that gets the job done.
The app is incredibly easy to use with no obstructions. It's simple yet does what it advertises. The user interface is simple yet complete. I am definitely going to buy the paid version.
Useful, simple & fun
I live in a very mountainous city in the Andes, and this app is incredibly useful, fun and simple to use.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 21, 2013
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Joerg Nestele
- © Nestele Engineering, 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.