By Shanmin Xu
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FIle Manager, My Personal Documents, Folder system.
1. Create Text file.
2. Handwriting supports multi touch.
3. Create table and export to pdf.
4. Dropbox download / upload.
5. Split screen to Folder and File.
6. Drag and drop to move file to folder, long press to rename, move and delete file.
7. Image crop, resize, rotate.
8. Camera pictures and movies.
9. Photo Album pictures and movies.
10. Folder tree structures.
11. Zip and unzip, including sub-folders, easy to backup and restore.
12. HTTP Share.
13. Private password.
14. Support jpg, jpeg, bmp, bmpf, ico, cur, xbm, gif, tif, tiff, png, mp4, mpg, mov, m4v
15. Can open zip, htm, html, pdf, xml, txt, docx, xlsx, pptx, doc, xls, ppt
16. Play audio/video files in current folder continuously or repeatedly
17. Save web page to local, including embed images.
18. Bluetooth transfer between devices.
19. Support Safari bookmarklet, can save web page from Safari directly to this app.
20. Record audio.
21. Built in web page browser, can save pages and images to current folder or designated folder.
What's New in Version 3.2
Rebuild with iOS9 SDK.
Support multi task for iPad.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 23.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shanmin Xu
- © Heavenbrook
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- File Manager Upgrade$0.99