By Outfit7 Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Come join Talking Angela in Paris - the city of love, style and magic. There are so many surprises, you better sit down. ;) Enjoy amazing gifts, pick the latest styles, and sip magical cocktails to experience special moments. And watch out for birds - you never know what might fly by.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
HOW TO PLAY
- Join Talking Angela in the world’s most fashionable city
- Press the “Gift” button to open beautiful presents
- Use the “Coat Hanger” button for chic accessories and makeup
- Push the “Cocktail” button to get a taste of Parisian magic
- Discover the “Record” button and share silly videos with your friends
- Hit the “Larry” button to fly into feather fun
- Click the heart-shaped “Fortune Cookie” button for words of wisdom
Sit back, relax, and enjoy hours of fun with Talking Angela ;)
LEGAL NOTICE: We are collecting anonymized data log files containing details on the usage of the app.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- The option to make in-app purchases
What's New in Version 2.7.1
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
It's good, but rumors fake.
The rumor is fake. There is no hacker, when I was younger I believed it, but I was an idiot back then so I never deleted the app. Nothing has happened. I would get into fights and delete the app because she got mad, but they weren't fights, they were just me being weird. An example: You won the oscar! Where do you put it? In the bathroom! Some guy named John thinks the same! I'd flush it down the toilet! Are you a fool? (The example is over.) it's just boring. Here are some notes to take on when rumors are fake:
1. Bad grammar and or spelling
2. A bunch of crying emoticons
3. "But he's real"
4. The rumor is about something that happens in real life. For example, cats have reflections of the world around them. This is what is happening to Angela.
I don't get it is it like all you do is rub her and give her things because if so, this is the worst game ever
It is so funny
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 16, 2017
- Version: 2.7.1
- Size: 80.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Outfit7 Limited
- © Outfit7 Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold Coins$0.99
- Pouch of Gold Coins$1.99
- Bag of Gold Coins$3.99
- Vault of Gold Coins$24.99
- Chest of Gold Coins$9.99