ESPN Fantasy Football Baseball Basketball Hockey
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play the #1 fantasy football game as well as fantasy baseball, basketball, hockey, and casual sports games from ESPN in one place!
The ESPN Fantasy app makes it simple for beginners and experts alike to:
- Create a league to play with friends or join an existing league to play with other fans
- Sign up, draft your team, edit your lineup, add players and make trades
- Get player rankings, projections and analysis from Matthew Berry and the rest of the most trusted team in fantasy sports
- Follow your fantasy (and favorite professional teams) with live, real-time matchup and pro game scoring
- Customize your team with a logo from one of our many free logo packs
- Subscribe to push notifications to get the latest videos and news impacting your roster
- Receive weekly wrap-up emails to track your performance
Your season ends with a championship. But it starts with this app.
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
What's New in Version 3.2.0
- You can now view your Fantasy Football matchup score from the previous week on the home screen through Tuesday morning.
- Tap the entire homepage card to be taken to your matchup or a preview of your matchup.
- Improved roster page layout makes it easier for you to set your lineup and manage your DL/IR.
- Restyled article page experience makes reading Matthew Berry’s love/hate even smoother.
- You can now dismiss alerts you receive while using the app.
- Team names and logos are now tappable within the matchup view giving you quick access to dive deeper into your opponent’s roster.
- Get your fantasy swag at the ESPN Fantasy Store, accessible via the hamburger menu.
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Wow, this was the Wrong way to go
Sorry guys, I really don't like the new App. It freezes and crashes within minutes of opening it EVERY TIME. And what's up with not having a League Home page? Another issue I have is that it doesn't open up into the only Fantasy sport that I play, baseball. I would much rather prefer it to open straight into either my league or my team. Last years Baseball version was much better. It just needed minor tweaking and it would've been great. Combining all sports is chaotic, especially since I only do a couple of them each year. Please fix this. I can't even stand the thought of going through the entire season of opening up this App and hunting for my baseball team. Yes, it may only be a couple touches away from finding it, but why make us do that? It's irritating. And you still haven't brought back landscape mode, which used to be nice because you didn't have to scroll Right to see all the stats. I also hope that literally half of My Team page isn't taken up my nagging advertisements and Ticker Tape. I just want to see my Fantasy Sports for what it's supposed to be.
Pretty solid app for Fantasy Football
I've been using the ESPN Fantasy app for quite a few years now and overall it has been great. The only two issues I have with it was back in week one when nobody could access their teams and make any initial adjustments (although it was remedied the best way they could where you could make a one-time adjustment if you chose to do so) and the other is when it came time for playoff seeding at the end of the regular season, there is a window where it places teams before the final standings are official (it does eventually correct itself) causing some confusion on who did or did not make it in. Other than those issues, I love the real-time updates for scores and points. Thank you ESPN for an (almost) perfect app! I'm sure the app next football season will be even better!
A Novice to Navigate
Talk about beginner's luck. I'm a 50-something year old woman and this is my 2nd year playing fantasy baseball. I actually WON my league last year competing with a bunch of guys! I had NO idea what I was doing but this app made it so easy! From the initial draft to switching players, looking at my team or sizing up the competitions lineup, weekly standings or last year's stats....this app was easy for this novice to navigate. I'm not tech savvy and, thanks to this app, I don't have to be. That's why I came back this year to try it again. And YEP, I'm in 1st place in the league again this year playing a whole new set of guys...and still finding my way around the app easily😀
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 14, 2016
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 25.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ESPN Inc.
- © 2012 ESPN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.