Tuber gives you the best YouTube experience you may ever have on iOS, native, fully functional YouTube client on your iOS device.
The only YouTube client providing "Live broadcasts".
"YouTube the way it should be" - iMore.
"Tuber comes in a new light and flat design that may very well make Jony Ive proud" - appAdvice.
- Intuitive Nice looking fully customizable UI.
- Gesture driven navigation.
- Search for Videos, playlists & Channels.
- Share videos to Facebook, Twitter, SMS or e-mail.
- Add videos to watch later, favorites or Playlists (you can add to a new playlist).
- Add videos to local playlists (no need for YouTube account).
- Mirror videos to your TV with Apple TV.
And Much more, you can just check it ;)
- New design.
- Enhanced functionality.
- Removed Ads for all users.
- iPhone X support.
Ratings and Reviews
Despite choosing search preferences such as 'long videos' or 'HD', none of these features actually worked. For instance I searched for 'National Geographic' which usually brings up full-length documentaries, but only short clips appeared in my search results.
I also assume the battery icon in the top right corner is supposed to display your device's battery status? It showed an unchanging 100% and my actual battery had 21% remaining. However, the time and date were displayed correctly.
One of the biggest deal breakers is not being able to hit the keyboard's return button after typing into the search box (you must hit the magnifying glass icon instead). This feels totally unnatural and I'd never get used to it.
Advertisements and channels
I haven't used this app in a while and decided to finally update it. First I saw an ad banner at the bottom, not a big deal. Then there are several larger ads mixed with video search results, fairly annoying. And finally whenever you open a video there's a big full screen advertisement you have to close out of, That's it for me. Also searching for channels puts a list of the person's videos in a random order instead of newest first or something.
It does have a nice UI and a good video player, but I would recommend staying away from this app for now.
This update is amazing. How ever it needs some adjustments like auto video rotation in full screen when rotating the device. It will be easy and fast for watching videos. Please add ability to delete channels and hide the unwanted items in the left list
- Muhammad Al Bassiouny
- 10.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Muhammad Bassio, 2017, All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Themes Pack $3.99
- Tuber Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.