By Numeric Pipeline
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play once again as the two mythics heroes of the Runaway series !
For the 10th anniversary of the mythic, million-selling PC adventure game Runaway: a Road Adventure, Pendulo Studios, in association with Numeric Pipeline, proudly presents Hidden Runaway, a brand-new episode starring Brian and Gina.
Our two heroes no longer live together -- in fact, they hate each other… but they have to tell the story of their first adventure, from the very first time they met, to a producer who wants to make a Hollywood blockbuster out of it.
Will Gina and Brian realize they still have feelings for each other while reliving their first encounter? Find out in this original hidden object game that mixes hidden object searches, casual puzzles adapted and simplified from their point n’ click predecessor with special mini-games and narrative cut-scenes! Fans of the PC series and newcomers alike will love discovering this adventure, full of endearing characters, funny movie references and delectable dialogue.
You’re nowhere near stopping Runaway!
Rediscover or enjoy for the first time the Runaway adventure, starring one of the world’s most famous video game couples!
- Four chapters mix well-known scenes from Runaway: a Road Adventure with brand-new environments
- Dozens of mini games that will have you racking your brain for hours
- Useful and well-designed help for players, via a hotspot marker and hints.
- Rich and colorful graphics in the vein of Pendulo Studios
- A storyline full of discrete references and tributes to movies, series, games, music and novels.
- A huge replayable value as items to find will change randomly in the hidden object scenes
- Included languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian.
About Pendulo Studios
About Numeric Pipeline
What's New in Version 1.2
Update to iOS 8
I was also unable to play this game when I first downloaded it on iPhone 4. Now I have an iPhone 5s, and it plays beautifully. I believe part of the trick is to have plenty of memory available. Anyway, it's a great game, though good reading glasses may be necessary for older eyes. The story falls a bit short of Yesterday's, but we can't expect pure genius every time, can we?
SPOILER: Some items are hidden behind other items; you may have to move the screen to see them.
It's been almost two month since I downloaded this, it doesn't work since and no updates had been released for the iPhone 6. I wonder if I just loss my money here or what. Customer service won't say a thing.
Game doesn't even load
I downloaded the game last night and every time I try to open it all I get is a black screen, on iPhone 6 plus. $5 for a game that doesn't even open is ridiculous.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 27, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 533 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Numeric Pipeline
- © 2012-2013 Pendulo © 2014 Numeric Pipeline. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.