Angry Birds Friends
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Compete with friends and players around the globe in 2 new Angry Birds tournaments every week!
All of the classic bird-flinging, pig-popping satisfaction of the original Angry Birds game, condensed into bite-sized, competitive tournaments – each with 6 new levels. Beat your friends’ scores to climb the leaderboards and advance through the global leagues.
No turtle doves or partridges in pear trees here, only three new tournaments just for the holidays. Play 32 new levels from Dec 15 to Jan 2!
– 2 new tournaments every week. Challenge your friends – and the WORLD!
– 6 new levels in every tournament. A new challenge every time!
– Themed tournaments! Look out for special tournaments throughout the year.
– Get high scores to climb in the leagues and earn rewards!
– Awesome powerups! Pump up your birds for maximum damage.
– Special slings! Up your damage to certain blocks – or all of them.
*Note: Angry Birds Friends is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available. A network connection is required to play on your mobile device.
Follow Angry Birds:
Discover the Angry Birds universe:
Important message for parents:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
Angry Birds Friends is gearing up for the holiday season with some new upgrades, additions, and improvements!
– Cool and interesting events coming soon!
– Now you can get Wingmen as a part of power-up bundles. Yay!
– Power potion improvements for Chuck.
– Other minor improvements.
Ok there are the 50 and the 500 on the spin wheel but since implemented, awhile ago, the chances of landing on the 500 is zero and the 50 one time . Now the others can be won many time over , how is that? Sure I love the game and all that you have presented but I had to stop spending the money on power ups cause I'm not sure anymore if some of the competition are real players all the time . I've reached level 6 as a star player and know forsure that I can beat most top players with skill and power ups but the past few months have me doubting . Even in the repeat levels you throw in there have become hard to beat. You say that the higher star status you can earn more points , however I have not witnessed this only if you buy and use many power ups and still not reach top 10. I'll still play but not spend anymore cause I find it more fun below star status where you actually rain in the points . Overall I love it.
Great game. Quit the obvious $$ Grab
I love this game and have since I got my first smartphone. I like most of the gameplay changes that have come along in that time. I would love more story levels. Those haven't changed in a few years now. I don't like the most current trend of stashing high point items in levels that flat require you to use power ups to grab. It's an obvious attempt to make you run thru your power up inventory faster which I'm sure then leads to people paying real dollars for more bird coins. With your ad revenue and now a movie, do you really need to go down this road too? I'd also love to see some kind of "solution" to each of the previous week's levels. Either post how the designer thought each level should have been played or maybe post how the player with the highest score on each level achieved it.
The game is challenging and interesting. I like that after several years of pushing for it Rovio finally created the option of taking my scores and finishing the game when I want, not when the system tells me to. One more big improvement could be configuration if the game so it would behave the same on all platforms. It bothers me greatly that I am getting different results when playing on iphone vs. ipad vs. desktop.
Also, when using the stone sling, Wingman does not seem to be doing well against the stone blocks, but it should. Other birds do much better.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 13, 2016
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 167 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © 2016 Rovio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tiny Bird Coin Bundle $3.99
- Small Bird Coin Bundle $5.99
- Medium Bird Coin Bundle $9.99
- Big Bird Coin Bundle $19.99
- Bird Coin Bundle One Time Offer$0.99
- Ultimate Bird Coin Bundle $79.99
- Golden Slingshot $4.99
- Great Bird Coin Bundle $39.99
- Big Bird Coin Bundle Offer$17.99
- Medium Bird Coin Bundle Offer$8.99