By Matthias Lamoureux
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
--== Special offer : 50% Off for a limited time only ==--
Is your brain getting soft?
Nothing is lost! Mental Blitz has been made for you! A bit of training with this mental arithmetics game, and you'll recover your long time lost speed of mind!
Beat your own records in Challenge modes, or play as long as you wish in Training mode. You can mix the four classical operations : Additions, Subtractions, Multiplications and Divisions and adjust the difficulty to reinforce your brains at your own pace.
With the Game Center you can beat your friends on the 16 challenges, and earn achievements before them!
* 16 predefined challenges
* Infinite training possibilities
* Tweet your scores directly within the game
* Customizable user interface (left-handed keyboard, computer-like or phone-like pad, countdown, etc.)
* Play in landscape or portrait mode, on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
* Astonishing mouth-made sound effects
* Detailed statistics
* Locally stored detailed scores
* 17 Game Center achievements (including one hidden... keep a watchful eye for any clue...)
* The funniest way to make your children learn arithmetics...
* And so much more...
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- iOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatibility
- Added information button on training and challenge pages
- Enabled swipe on the challenge page
Maybe the best mental math app
I've downloaded almost all the math apps... and this one is superb. The detail of the settings is what really stands out to me. If you are looking for an app to improve your arithmetic and mental math skills, do not hesitate to download this app. The fine grain settings are important to be able to practice problem areas that you have.
Suggestions for improvement:
Important to me:
*The ability to set a number or problems for practice rather than only a play time setting (eg practice for 40 problems)
*Maybe some more sound effects...
*A record of your 10 fastest and slowest problems so you know where you can improve
*An option for a vertical, horizontal, or mixed orientation of the numbers in the problems
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 17, 2013
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Matthias Lamoureux
- © 2012 - Matthias Lamoureux
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.