DJ Rig for iPad
By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE PRO-QUALITY DJ MIXING APP FOR iPAD
DJ Rig is a full-featured, double-deck DJ mixing app for iPad. It provides instant song-playing from the device’s music library, automatic tempo sync and beat match, sample-based pads, automatic mixing and performance recording plus an arsenal of high-quality DJ effects. When used with the new iRig MIX audio mixer for iOS devices, DJ Rig provides the most portable professional setup for mobile DJs and musicians.
DJ Rig has many advanced app features found only in professional mixing software and hardware combined with the magic of the iPad multi-touch surface to give DJs a whole new level of expression and creativity with the convenience of total mobility
The DJ Rig double deck comes with selectable waveform, turntable or digital jog interfaces, so no matter what type of software or hardware setup you are used to, you get them all in one single app.
DJs have all the tempo and sync controls they expect from a pro rig at their disposal, while the new waveform view, the drift meter and multiple deck modes provides instant visual feedback on track sync. You can even let the machine go, and DJ Rig will automix your entire sound library while you can focus on creating accurate mash and dramatic breaks.
The unique X-Sync feature (available when used with iRig MIX) enables anyone to automatically synchronize the app audio with any other external audio source like a second iOS device but also regular CD or MP3 players.
1 Direct Cue plus up to 4 cue points, 3-band kill EQ with band isolator, 18 high-quality DJ effects, an advanced looping section and direct access to the music library complete the deck controls for a truly complete mixing experience.
Professional DJ Features:
• Direct access to iPod library and playlists with instant play
• Multiple deck modes including accurate lifelike waveform display(available for in-app purchase), vinyl and digital interfaces.
• Deck controls: Volume, Pitch, 3-Band Kill EQ with band isolator and Crossfader
• Multiple output configurations for virtually any audio setup including headphone monitoring
• Professional pitch control section with drift meter for fine BPM adjustments
• Live recorder lets you record full mixing gigs, export and share.
• Supports all major digital audio formats including MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
• 3 crossfader curves for customizing fades
• Auto level detect and track level adjustment for the perfect balance between decks
• Crossfade filter allows fading between decks with bass or high filters for smooth and perfect transitions
Mix & Scratch
• Tempo Sync
• Beat Match
• Fast BPM detection and beat map analysis
• AutoMix lets you automatically mix the entire music library and playlists
• 5 visual cue points per song (1 built-in plus 4 available as in app purchase)
• Auto CUE for automatic first beat positioning
• Advanced looping section with continuous loop surface, customizable loop and slip mode (available for in-app purchase)
• Accurate scratching engine modeled on real deck behavior with CloneDeck™ technology for scratching with cut-to-the-beat
• X-Sync mode detects the BPM from external audio sources in real-time and automatically syncs the audio/tempo of internal decks to external devices (when used with iRig MIX)
• Effects deck with 18 effects: Delay, Flanger, Crush, Filter High Pass, Filter Low Pass, Filter Band Pass, Compressor, Wah, Phaser, Fuzz, Reverb, Stutter,Noise, Tail, Brake, Spin, Twist Up and Twist Down (17 available for in-app purchase, Low Pass Filter included as Free FX)
• XY touch interface
• All effects are BPM-synched
• Multiple controls
• Extra filter available
• On-the-fly sampler machine
• 9 pads matrix with assignable pads
• 15 sound banks available (1 built-in plus 14 available for in-app purchase)
• Live sampling functionality
• Individual pad adjustment for pitch and volume
For more information:
Very good but needs audio paste
This app has a lot of good features, including one shot pads and different kinds of decks. The synching sounds pretty good so far, too.
This really needs the ability to paste from other apps. I like to make my own tracks directly on the iPad and then mix them.
Please fix cue is skipping it doesn't do it on all songs, but most of them. so you really can't trust the app to Dj in a party!!! Other wise the app is great!!
You should get the paid app for free if you purchase the iRigMix hardware. :( Still a good deal though compared to Djay. But let's not nickel and dime people shall we?
- Category: Music
- Released: Sep 27, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 51.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- © 2012 IK Multimedia Production srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Bundle$9.99