The #1 ranked Safe Browser for iPad. Recommended by Apple Genius Staff around the world.
Perfect for families and schools looking for a safe browser that's fast, secure, reliable and feature-rich.
***** MetaCert has been featured in *****
BBC Newsnight, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, Daily Mail, ZDNet, CNET, Forbes, Huffington Post, Irish Independent, Times of India
SAFE BROWSER FEATURES
- Filters all major web search engines
- Filters all major image and video search
- Blocks 700+ million pages of pornography
- Thousands of new pages added daily
- Fully customizable block list - add any website
- Protect your own history with a password
- Super easy to use
- Beautifully designed bookmark shelves
- Integrated search and URL bar for simplicity
- Cut and Paste
- Pinch and Zoom
- Pop-up Blocking
- Private Mode
- Change Default Search Engine
- Twitter Integration
- Facebook Integration
- Share webpages via email
HOW TO DISABLE SAFARI FOR BETTER PROTECTION
Disable Safari (Settings > General > Restrictions). You can also block your kids from installing other browsers by restricting access to the AppStore.
- stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Does not filter well, and very slow!
I have it on highest pornography block and age low for swearing. LEGO just told me naked girls came up and there was some websites with videos on nerf guns with many many f words. He’s autistic, so that stuff gets imbedded in his mind. The fact that I actually paid for the app makes it even worse. Needs better filters, safari filters better! And so slow loading everything.
Does this app block inappropriate websites? Yes. But that may be due to the fact that EVERY website is almost impossible to navigate with this browser. Once a site loads you cant even scroll until an unspecified but lengthy amount of time passes. Recently a site just continued reloading on its own in a continuous loop until i closed the browser. Safari works fine but i want a more protective browser from inappropriate sites. This one is worthless.
Not working at all.
Like others are reporting, every time I try to sign in it just crashes. I've tried force closing the app and restarting it as well as completely shutting down my iPad and restarting. Crashes every time. Will have to delete and search for an alternative. I wish Apple would wake up and realize they need to provide a way to allow people to filter content through Safari. This / their current status is useless!
- Metacert LLC
- 44.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013 MetaCert, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- bronze contribution package $0.99
- silver support package $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.