MetaMoJi Note - note taking and PDF annotation app
By MetaMoJi Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MetaMoJi Note is a note and sketchbook app, PDF annotation tool, voice memo and digital scrapbook for your life. Capture your ideas anytime with quick voice recordings, advanced handwriting recognition and handwriting to text conversion, or annotate Office and PDF documents. Use the app as a high resolution sketchbook with a vast color wheel palette, pastel colors and advanced calligraphy pens. MetaMoJi Note is a virtual whiteboard for sketching, annotation, scrapbooking or digital mashup of notes and voice.
MetaMoJi Note is the only note-taking app available across all major mobile platforms. Winner of multiple awards: Tabby Award for Best Personal Productivity App - Silver Stevie® Award for International Business - Finalist for Appy Award for Productivity - #1 Productivity App in Japan
NEW – Gold Service is a premium add-on that allows you to make advanced use of the MetaMoJi Cloud and the app itself. It includes:
- The Shared Drive capability allows co-editing of documents
- Auto sync intervals to ensure your notes are always backed up
- Additional storage for the MetaMoJi Cloud
- Unlimited access to optional inks, premium items, papers and note styles
- Customizing the navigation bar
• Write, sketch or draw notes with a variety of pens, paper layouts and graphics, including calligraphy pens and inks
• Grab your great ideas quickly with voice memos which you can tag to your visual content – convenient audio editing features allow you to index voice cues to any document or part of a document – even drawings, annotated graphics or PDF documents.
• Scale your document up to a whiteboard or down to a sticky note while still maintaining 100% visual integrity
• Import images, graphics and Microsoft Office files via Google Drive
• Import a PDF file, mark it up as needed, and save it as another PDF file
• Share creations by email or upload to Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr
• Easy file storing and sharing via Google Drive, Evernote and Dropbox
• Sync all folders to the MetaMoJi Cloud, a cloud service that allows you to save and manage your documents (up to 2GB for free)
• Save drawings as individual JPEG graphics in the items library for later use
• Interactively browse the web from within the app and mark up sites
• MetaMoJi Note Lite is free to download and use. This version, MetaMoJi Note is a paid app, has the great features above, along with the following advanced capabilities:
• Password protect your notes to ensure your information is kept safe
• Advanced pen styles including highlighters, fountain pens and brushes
• Enhanced Jump functions allow for you to assign visual points to easily navigate around complex compositions while you are presenting
• Shapes tool provides editable shapes
• Smart cropping tool vastly extends photo editing
Here are some ways to use MetaMoJi Note for your personal and business life:
• Generate quick notes and to-do lists, add voice memos and tag for easy retrieval later
• Capture and markup website pages
• Sketch drawings for illustrating lesson plans
• Mark up and sign contracts and critical business documents in PDF form
• Use as an interactive whiteboard to brainstorm and present during team meetings
• PDF and photo annotation
• Review/edit documents and share feedback through email
• Draw a mind map or flowchart of ideas and assign audio files
More about MetaMoJi Note: http://noteanytime.com/en/quick_guide.html
What's New in Version 3.9.0
- Added Apple Pencil mode
- Bug fixes
This is by far the best notes app I've found. I've purchased other apps for note taking and none of them compare in the slightest to this one. With this app, you can open PDFs to edit or annotate, you can change your pen style and color and you can make a highlighter in any size or shade. You can even email your notes out to print off or whatever you may need to do. The free version is just ask good as the paid version, but the paid version comes with a few perks like audio recording, extra pens and styles and no ads. I can't believe how awesome this app is, I use it for all my notes. It's so organized and I love that you can set different paper styles. Best money depend in the App Store, yet.
Best iPad Pro Note Taking App!
I've been using MetaMoji for almost a year now, writing my notes and homework for my engineering master's classes.
The free version was great, but I use it so often I wanted the paid one for all the little extras.
Best of all, MetaMoji responds promptly to any questions you ask on their online forum. I wish some of my suggested bug solutions would turn into updates, but you can't have everything... Responses have always found workarounds to any Apple iOS quirks that make it tough to move files around.
In all ways superlative, THE Go-to app for me
I have used Metamoji Note for years as my go-to app for any type of freewheeling activity I want to do on a screen. Drawing, mind mapping, idea development, white board illustration during a conversation, filling in PDF forms, basically any entry on a screen that isn't pre-formatted I use Metamoji Note to accomplish. It is perfect, wonderful, and all things superlative. I have it on all my MAC and other devices, so my stuff can be accessed at any time. I swear by it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 08, 2016
- Version: 3.9.0
- Size: 102 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: MetaMoJi Corporation
- © Copyright 2012 MetaMoJi Corp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MetaMoJi Gold Service (1 month)$4.99
- MetaMoJi Gold Service (12 months)$29.99