Ibotta: Cash Back Rewards App
By Ibotta, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get cash back on everyday purchases with Ibotta. Start with Ibotta before you shop, travel, dine out or use an app and earn cash back on every purchase. We work with leading brands and retailers to help you save money without the hassle of traditional coupons, discounts or promo codes. Our customers have earned over $220,000,000 in cash back. Download now to get started!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Find Cash Back Rebates - Before you go shopping, find and add cash back rebates
2. Go Shopping - Buy the things you love from favorite stores, retailers, restaurants, bars and apps
3. Redeem Rebates - Send your receipt, link your loyalty card for instant cash back.
4. Get Cash Back - Cash out via PayPal, Venmo or choose from a variety of gift cards!
EARN CASH BACK AT GROCERY STORES, RESTAURANTS & RETAIL STORES
- Ibotta helps you earn cash back on purchases at more than 750,000 (and counting) locations
- Key partners include: Walmart, Uber, Target, Kroger, CVS, Rite Aid, Groupon, Jet.com, eBay, Boxed, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, JoAnn Fabrics, Drizly, Hotel.com, Minibar, Atom Tickets, Ebags, HotelTonight, Thrive Market, BloomThat, HotelStorm, Walgreens, Costco, World Market, Orvis, Petco, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s and many more…
GET CASH BACK FOR USING APPS
- Earn cash back from purchases on top apps like Uber, Jet.com, Groupon, Boxed and eBay
- Ditch the promo codes! Start with Ibotta to earn cash back the easy way when using your favorite apps
UNLIMITED CASH FOR FRIENDS
- Get $30 just for referring friends! Share the fun (and cash) with family and friends!
BONUSES FOR EVEN MORE MONEY
- Get started and earn up to $20 in welcome bonuses just for trying us out!
- Earn MORE (yep, even more) from cash bonuses when you buy specific products or achieve key milestones!
Please take a moment to rate our app. Your feedback means the world to us.
Note: Ibotta may use your location to help find stores. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.4.15
What's new in 5.4.15:
• Crash fixes and performance improvements
Not for mobile shopping, poor service
I've used this for awhile to upload receipts to get a rebate on groceries, but recently finally tried the mobile shopping through the app for cash back and never received my rebate. I opened a ticket and forwarded the email confirmation of my purchase to the customer service person but then nothing. After asking for status on my ticket I was toward to open another then Saw that the status of my old ticket was resolved when I never received a response or resolution to my issue, or an answer as to why the rebate never posted to my account for the mobile purchase, I've enjoyed using this app in the past but have been very disappointed not find that this part of the program failed and the customer service was not helpful, I would beware and use an app like Ebates for cash back when mobile shopping it does not work in conjunction with site coupons so I lost out on a potential 2-3% if I had used Ebates or upromise
Still my favorite Coupon app!
This app is awesome in terms of available rebates, amount of time to process receipts, and ease of use. Revising my review up to 4-stars. Crash issues have finally been resolved. I would have gone back up to 5-stars, but it took a long time and many requests to customer care before it was fixed.
I used to love this app, but for the past week it crashes every time I attempt to submit a receipt. Their support staff tells up to upgrade to the iOS version 5.4.14, but the most recent version in the Apple App Store is 5.4.12 and I cannot find out how to get the newest update. The support staff just keeps telling me to update, but how can I if it is unavailable?! If they would fix this I would rate them at 5-stars, but for now it is worthless to me.
Saving for vacation!
I've made over $1,000 in one year using this app. Every time I get over $20, I move it into my interest-earning savings account. Ibotta is easy. Just start making your grocery list from the app. Try new things. Save money! My only frustration is when items aren't available in the only store it's good in. When I plan my shopping trip, not finding that item or the size or quantity required is aggravating. Also, having to buy two items in the same shopping trip can be hard to do when one of the items isn't sold in the store.