Boxer For Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, Hotmail, IMAP and iCloud Email
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 - Fastest growing email app in the App Store!
Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, IMAP & more
Dropbox, Box, Facebook & LinkedIn integration
Boxer is the fastest, most innovative email app available for iPhone! Here’s what people are saying:
"This mail client is fast and efficient, and very smartly designed."
- Dave Johnson, CBS Moneywatch *****
“The quick replies are pretty fantastic.”
- Mat Honan, WIRED *****
"Boxer has a whole set of tools for dealing with emails. You can easily archive with a swipe, send instant auto responses, add emails to a to-do list, and ‘like’ incoming messages so people know you saw it without requiring an actual response."
- Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker *****
With support for Gmail, Outlook, Exchange (2007 and up), Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, & IMAP accounts, Boxer is bringing all of these features to all of your favorite email providers.
Please Note: Boxer does not support POP3 accounts including Verizon, Comcast, and Go Daddy.
* SWIPE TO DELETE - Swipe to archive, trash, spam
* CLOUD ATTACHMENTS - Dropbox support
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Notifications for all your email
* EVERNOTE INTEGRATION - Send emails to evernote with just a tap
* CALENDAR INTEGRATION – Swipe to accept/decline meeting invites
* GMAIL LABELS - Full Gmail label support
* SMART FOLDERS - Boxer remembers where you like to file things
* CONFIGURABLE INTERFACE - Don't like our swipe actions? You can change them in the settings.
* PROFILE PICTURES - See who your email is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
* CANNED RESPONSES - Use "Quick” replies to send common responses while on the go
* CONTACTS INTEGRATION - including links to social profiles, phone numbers & even recent messages
* TODO LIST - Swipe to your To-Do list and never forget an important message
* EMAIL “LIKES” - Use Like to quickly acknowledge a friend’s message
* DASHBOARD - shows you all of your important and time sensitive items at a glance
* SECURITY - Secure your email with a passcode or PIN to encrypt your data
Boxer supports all major email providers including Microsoft Exchange (ActiveSync), Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, Outlook.com/Hotmail, and IMAP.
Cloud File Integration:
Important files in the cloud? With Boxer, you can attach a photo or add a file from Box or Dropbox when you compose a message.
Whether you let your inbox burst at the seams or diligently file things away, you’ll love the ability to quickly swipe left to archive, delete, or mark email as spam. Swiping right exposes the real power of Boxer.
Swipe to the right on a calendar invite to accept or decline the invite right from your inbox. No need to open up the mail and dig for links.
We've added a Like button to email. Tap Like to quickly acknowledge a friend's message and they'll know you "liked" it. It's the fastest way to respond to email yet.
The To-do feature moves the selected message from your Inbox to your personal To-do list within Boxer.
See who your email is from with the addition of profile images. Connect to LinkedIn and Facebook via settings to see even more profile pictures.
User Profile & Email History:
Tap on any of the profile photos to see all the information we have for that person, including links to their social profile, phone numbers & even recent messages.
Boxer is a true email client and connects directly to your email provider for the ultimate in speed, security and availability. Your data is safe because we never store your email content or passwords on our own servers. For added security you can encrypt your email database on your phone using a secure password to lock your email application.
For support email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 5.2.2
Bug fixes and improved rendering.
5.2 has added some new features and fixed some issues.
* Optimized for iOS 8, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
* New bulk edit, conversation view, & more!
NEW: Compose Message - As part of our design overhaul, we wanted to redesign it all… including the compose screen. We know you’re gonna love it.
NEW: Attachment Support - we made this easier on the eyes, and our favorite… easier on the fingers. Attachment support is now even simpler.
Very Useful Features
I really like the direction of the development of this app, especially in handling Exchange accounts. The drop down menu is easy to use and the ability to file email via a folder search is awesome. Would love to have longer file paths be able to scroll to be fully viewable. Biggest need though is for html email to enlarge with a double tap like mail, instead of just magnifying, as some email is hard to read.
Could be great, but isn't
Over a year and still no ability to turn off conversation view. What is worse, you can not delete, move, or flag individual emails without affecting the entire conversation. This app has great potential and I keep downloading it after each update hoping it is fixed, but am repeatedly disappointed. This has been repeatedly requested on the developer's website for over a year; sad that the developers of a paid app do not seem to pay attention to their customers.
No longer my email go-to app
I like this app a lot. It has lots of nice features. One of the things I really dislike is when viewing an HTML message there are so many headers and space taken up that block the view of the message that it's like looking at your message through a periscope. They waste too much space. I'm waiting for this to get fixed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 5.2.2
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Language: En
- Seller: Bodkin Software Inc.
- © 2014 Boxer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.