Boxer For Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, Hotmail, IMAP and iCloud Email
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 - Fastest growing email app in the App Store!
Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, IMAP & more
Dropbox, Box, & Evernote integrations
Boxer is the fastest, most innovative email, calendar, and contacts app available for iPhone! Here’s what people are saying:
"This mail client is fast and efficient, and very smartly designed."
- Dave Johnson, CBS Moneywatch *****
“The quick replies are pretty fantastic.”
- Mat Honan, WIRED *****
"Boxer has a whole set of tools for dealing with emails. You can easily archive with a swipe, send instant auto responses, add emails to a to-do list, and ‘like’ incoming messages so people know you saw it without requiring an actual response."
- Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker *****
With support for Gmail, Outlook, Exchange (2007 and up), Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, & IMAP accounts, Boxer is bringing all of these features to all of your favorite email providers.
Please Note: Boxer does not support POP3 accounts including Verizon, Comcast, and Go Daddy.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Swipe to delete, archive, spam + 9 other options to choose from
* CLOUD ATTACHMENTS - Dropbox, Box, Google Drive support & more
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Notifications for all your email
* EVERNOTE INTEGRATION - Send emails to Evernote with just a tap
* BUILT-IN CALENDAR - Now your email and calendar are seamlessly integrated in one unified app
* CALENDAR INTEGRATION – Swipe to accept/decline meeting invites
* SEND AVAILABILITY - Calendar invites tell you if you’re available and let you choose and send your availability
* BUILT-IN CONTACTS - Sort your contacts by recents and set favorites
* GMAIL LABELS - Full Gmail label support
* SMART FOLDERS - Boxer remembers where you like to file things
* CONFIGURABLE INTERFACE - Don't like our swipe actions? You can change them in the settings.
* PROFILE PICTURES - See who your email is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
* CANNED RESPONSES - Use "quick replies" to send common responses while on the go
* CONTACTS INTEGRATION - Including links to social profiles, phone numbers & even recent messages
* TODO LIST - Swipe to your To-Do list and never forget an important message
* EMAIL “LIKES” - Use Like to quickly acknowledge a friend’s message
* DASHBOARD - Shows you all of your important and time sensitive items at a glance
* SECURITY - Secure your email with a passcode or PIN to encrypt your data
Boxer is a true email client and connects directly to your email provider for the ultimate in speed, security and availability. Your data is safe because we never store your email content or passwords on our own servers. For added security you can encrypt your email database on your phone using a secure password to lock your email application.
Visit getboxer.com/enterprise to be the first to hear about Boxer for AirWatch
For support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 6.0.4
"Improvement begins with I" - Arnold H Glasow
Lots of improvements in this update:
- Background sync improvements
- Various security improvements
- Various calendar improvements
- Crash fixes
- IMAP connection improvements
- Fixes Exchange provisioning
- Disabled custom keyboards by default (fixes a webkit crash)
- Lock screen when in background (for improved privacy)
- Improved encoding of To/From/Subject headers.
Still my go-to email client
Say what you want about all the other email apps out there, Boxer is the only one to get email, calendar, and contacts integration right and not water down features for each in order to call it the next best thing since sliced bread. You don’t need fancy swooshy animations. You don’t need an Inbox that looks like Jony Ive’s bedroom. You don’t need “Smart Filters” or an app that goes through your email. You just need something that works, does what you want it to do, and looks like it belongs on your iPhone. This is the app that I want, not what Microsoft or Google wants.
Better customization, better interface, better UX, better stability, better customer service. Just an all-around rock sold email client. I open it every day on my phone and haven't looked back.
Just what I was looking for after Google shut down Mailbox
My first criteria was to find an application that had swiping and customizable swiping at that. This app is great it integrates with Evernote which I love. I've grown fond of this app. I didn't think that would be the case at first but now it's my go to for everything including my calendar. The only option I really wish it had the mailbox had is The option where you could swipe a message have a go away and come back either in the evening, the weekend, next week, etc. it is a fairly small complaint but it is an option that I used very often.
Seriously amazing app!!
I freaked when Dropbox said they were shutting down development on their Mailbox app because Mailbox had changed the way I did email and made email so much less of a nuisance. Now I wish I'd discovered Boxer Pro earlier. I have a number of Gmail based accounts across work and business and it was easy to integrate them how I wanted. There are swipe features galore. Only thing I'm missing is the snooze feature from Mailbox, but I wrote them and they said they've received a lot of feedback on the same and are seeing if they can develop it. Get this app!! Just do it now! Email will never be the same.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 01, 2015
- Version: 6.0.4
- Size: 27.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bodkin Software Inc.
- © 2014 Boxer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.