Boxer For Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, Hotmail, IMAP and iCloud Email
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 - Fastest growing email app in the App Store!
Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, IMAP & more
Dropbox, Box, Facebook & LinkedIn integration
Boxer is the fastest, most innovative email app available for iPhone! Here’s what people are saying:
"This mail client is fast and efficient, and very smartly designed."
- Dave Johnson, CBS Moneywatch *****
“The quick replies are pretty fantastic.”
- Mat Honan, WIRED *****
"Boxer has a whole set of tools for dealing with emails. You can easily archive with a swipe, send instant auto responses, add emails to a to-do list, and ‘like’ incoming messages so people know you saw it without requiring an actual response."
- Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker *****
With support for Gmail, Outlook, Exchange (2007 and up), Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, & IMAP accounts, Boxer is bringing all of these features to all of your favorite email providers.
Please Note: Boxer does not support POP3 accounts including Verizon, Comcast, and Go Daddy.
* SWIPE TO DELETE - Swipe to archive, trash, spam
* CLOUD ATTACHMENTS - Dropbox support
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Notifications for all your email
* EVERNOTE INTEGRATION - Send emails to evernote with just a tap
* CALENDAR INTEGRATION – Swipe to accept/decline meeting invites
* GMAIL LABELS - Full Gmail label support
* SMART FOLDERS - Boxer remembers where you like to file things
* CONFIGURABLE INTERFACE - Don't like our swipe actions? You can change them in the settings.
* PROFILE PICTURES - See who your email is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
* CANNED RESPONSES - Use "Quick” replies to send common responses while on the go
* CONTACTS INTEGRATION - including links to social profiles, phone numbers & even recent messages
* TODO LIST - Swipe to your To-Do list and never forget an important message
* EMAIL “LIKES” - Use Like to quickly acknowledge a friend’s message
* DASHBOARD - shows you all of your important and time sensitive items at a glance
* SECURITY - Secure your email with a passcode or PIN to encrypt your data
Boxer supports all major email providers including Microsoft Exchange (ActiveSync), Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, Outlook.com/Hotmail, and IMAP.
Cloud File Integration:
Important files in the cloud? With Boxer, you can attach a photo or add a file from Box or Dropbox when you compose a message.
Whether you let your inbox burst at the seams or diligently file things away, you’ll love the ability to quickly swipe left to archive, delete, or mark email as spam. Swiping right exposes the real power of Boxer.
Swipe to the right on a calendar invite to accept or decline the invite right from your inbox. No need to open up the mail and dig for links.
We've added a Like button to email. Tap Like to quickly acknowledge a friend's message and they'll know you "liked" it. It's the fastest way to respond to email yet.
The To-do feature moves the selected message from your Inbox to your personal To-do list within Boxer.
See who your email is from with the addition of profile images. Connect to LinkedIn and Facebook via settings to see even more profile pictures.
User Profile & Email History:
Tap on any of the profile photos to see all the information we have for that person, including links to their social profile, phone numbers & even recent messages.
Boxer is a true email client and connects directly to your email provider for the ultimate in speed, security and availability. Your data is safe because we never store your email content or passwords on our own servers. For added security you can encrypt your email database on your phone using a secure password to lock your email application.
For support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 5.2.2
Bug fixes and improved rendering.
5.2 has added some new features and fixed some issues.
* Optimized for iOS 8, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
* New bulk edit, conversation view, & more!
NEW: Compose Message - As part of our design overhaul, we wanted to redesign it all… including the compose screen. We know you’re gonna love it.
NEW: Attachment Support - we made this easier on the eyes, and our favorite… easier on the fingers. Attachment support is now even simpler.
great client besides some core pitfalls
Email rendering mostly fixed, but replaced with extremely slow behavior and delayed notifications. :(
Boxer used to be my favorite mail app of choice, but I was bouncing back and forth between this and cloudmagic. Boxer has pulled out all the stops and outguns all other email apps in features: bulk edits, full gmail label support (select multiple labels!) customizable swipe actions, per mailbox notification sounds, etc.. this app has it all. it's one failing is how it renders html email. this single issue prevents it from being the best mobile email client. even when choosing the weakest security setting, it fails to render all contents of an email and show all attachments. this neglects the fundamental core capability of the mail client, and is the reason why cloudmagic, despite having less features, is now my default mail app. I'll be checking back periodically to see if this issue gets any attention, but it's been a nagging issue update after update.
I have finally found the bottom of my inbox!
What I most love about this app is the ability to customize swipes. I’ve been able to set up the short and long left and right swipes so that I can reliably delete, mark as spam, label, or make into a to-do for each item very quickly. I also love the fast response options. It’s so nice to view the funny picture and shoot off a “Loved it!” reply in no time. Using an IFTT thingie, I have my Boxer to-dos moved into Apple Reminders, and from there I can automatically import them into Things, that incredible to-do app. No more copying and pasting from email to to-do. Bingo-Bango, it’s done! I open Things, find the to-dos in my inbox, and click “Import.” I just wish that boxer was available on the Mac, too. It’s a great app — best mail client I’ve found.
Best email app for iOS
I am so happy to have found this app. It makes dealing with email on my iPhone so much easier than the built-in Mail app, and preserves some semblance of security and privacy unlike so many other email apps available now.
A couple of things that would improve it:
- don't set the default setting to ignore certificate errors when setting up an IMAP and SMTP connection. That's a bit irresponsible.
- Add an in-app web browser, similar to Sparrow. With the in-app browser Boxer will be the hands-down best email app ever for iOS.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 5.2.2
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bodkin Software Inc.
- © 2014 Boxer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.