Dragon City Mobile
By Social Point
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build and decorate a magical, floating Dragon City! Breed dragons and hatch eggs to discover new species!
Feed, grow and train your dragons for combat. Customize your dragon team and engage in combat with opponents from all over the world!
Prove yourself as a true Dragon Master!
Dragon City is completely connected to the Facebook version, which means you can take care of your dragons, enter in to battle and manage your DragonCity anytime, anywhere!
• 100+ different dragons so far... with new dragons landing on Dragon City every week!
• Build your Dragon City with lots of farms, special buildings and gorgeous decorations!
• Battle online with thousands of players and their dragon teams!
• Breed and combine up to 10 types of Dragons: Terra, Flame, Sea, Nature, Electric, Ice, Metal, Dark, Legend and Pure!
• 160+ goals to complete!
• Experience the cutest animated graphics ever!
• Invite and help your Facebook friends by sending gifts! Sharing is caring!
What's New in Version 3.8
There are so many changes and new things! Find out what’s new here:
- Play on our brand new type of limited-time island! It is an adventure like you’ve never seen in Dragon City and, of course it comes packed with new dragons for your collection.
- Combat Leagues: We’ve completely redone the Combat Leagues to make them fresh and exciting for you! Fight in epic battles against other players to get rewards!
- New Tournaments: Don’t miss the brand new Tournaments. Prove your strength as a Dragon Master to obtain exclusive new dragons!
- Dragon Cinema: Come to the Dragon Cinema and watch trailers or carry out tasks to get amazing free rewards!
- Polishing: This version also includes performance improvements so that nothing disturbs your magical experience!
Enjoying Dragon City? Excited about all this new stuff? Leave us a nice review and let us know!
My favorite iOS game, but...
I'm in love with Dragon City, and I have been since around the time it originally came out, but I have a few suggestions. 1: with the new and updated Book of Dragons, you don't earn gems for completing the smaller books. Also, I'd like to still see the weaknesses of the types of dragons; I thought that was amazing and now it's gone. Another thing, you should be able to search dragons and see what dragons you have and don't have. Lastly, the Book says I don't have a Cool Fire Dragon when I clearly do. I don't know how it happened, but it did. 2: I haven't played the computer version for a long time, but one of the DC apps say some are only acquirable through the Black Market. This would be another great addition. 3: I've run low on habitats and islands. This may or may not be the same with others, but when it comes to more room for dragons, there is never enough. I'm sorry if I sound a bit harsh, but these are, again, suggestions for making my favorite game more enjoyable! Keep it up!
Love Dragon City! Srategy required, which I like.
Originally, I rated this a five star game. It was challenging, requiring strategy to learn how to maximize your dragons' strength and how to use them in battle. I was worried it would get too easy if my strategy worked. I am at level 63 and have a stable of dragons at level 35 with hit strengths ranging from 40,000 to 35,000, without boosting them. I've not seen a level 31 in any competitor yet, so I win most all battles the first time. Now you've changed the game. The leagues are all at level 63, no challenge, and the reward is tickets which I don't know what to do with them. The arena battles are also a farce. You've also dropped the maximum hit strength a dragon can get. Lots of new bells and whistles, that just change the nature of the game. The challenge is figuring out the new complexity and where the game is heading. I'm regretfully saying so long.
Fun Game, Lots of Play
I have been playing this game off and on for a long time, over a year. Maybe two. It doesn't have too much busy work, like some similar games. Since there's always more dragons to get it keeps me entertained. It has in-app purchases but allows you enough other ways to earn gems that you can certainly enjoy the game without spending money. To be clear I don't ever spend real money and still enjoy the game. In my opinion it makes it even more challenging! You can ignore the game for months if you're not in the mood and it's still there patiently waiting for you when you feel like playing again. Good game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 12, 2015
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 63.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Social Point
- © 2015 Socialpoint
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Some Gems$1.99
- Bowl of gems$4.99
- Vase of gems$9.99
- Starter Package Offer$1.99
- Bronze Gems Vase$19.99
- Boost Pack$0.99
- Bowl of gems$4.99
- Novice Pack$1.99
- Vase of gems$9.99
- Some Gems Discount 50%$0.99