Dragon City Mobile
By Social Point
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build and decorate a magical, floating Dragon City! Breed dragons and hatch eggs to discover new species!
Feed, grow and train your dragons for combat. Customize your dragon team and engage in combat with opponents from all over the world!
Prove yourself as a true Dragon Master!
Dragon City is completely connected to the Facebook version, which means you can take care of your dragons, enter in to battle and manage your DragonCity anytime, anywhere!
• 100+ different dragons so far... with new dragons landing on Dragon City every week!
• Build your Dragon City with lots of farms, special buildings and gorgeous decorations!
• Battle online with thousands of players and their dragon teams!
• Breed and combine up to 10 types of Dragons: Terra, Flame, Sea, Nature, Electric, Ice, Metal, Dark, Legend and Pure!
• 160+ goals to complete!
• Experience the cutest animated graphics ever!
• Invite and help your Facebook friends by sending gifts! Sharing is caring!
What's New in Version 3.5
Here’s a new version for you, Dragon Master! Take a look at the new stuff it includes:
- Dragon Book: We’ve asked all the inhabitants in Dragon City everything you need to know about them. Learn all the details about every dragon, from battle tips to how much gold they make! Search for a dragon in your Dragon Book and all the information will be there.
- Stay tuned and prepare to be amazed. The next limited-time island will be new from scratch. New mechanics, new rules, new types of rewards and, of course, it will be loaded with new exclusive themed dragons!
- Dragonarium Building: Use this space to store your unused dragons without having to sell them! Need more space inside it? Unlock up to 300 slots for your creatures. Your collection can be bigger than ever!
- Kindergarten Habitat: By popular demand, now you can see your dragons in their baby stage for as long as you wish. Place dragons in a Kindergarten Habitat and they’ll automatically become babies. But the best thing is that they won’t lose their level and skills. They will still be able to produce Gold, fight and go on quests. When you want them back in their adult stage, just take them out of the Kindergarten! Cool, right?
-Bug fixes: We just love to squash bugs for you.
Fun! Except for a few major things...
I downloaded this game a couple days ago, and so far I'm really liking it! The dragons are cute, it's very fun breeding them to get new species, and again all the dragons are great. Though my only problem is regarding gems and how you need Facebook friends for things. For starters if they absolutely must link to social websites (notice I say must, since I find it annoying) then they should make it open to all social media and not just Facebook! Since people like me who don't have a Facebook and don't want one are playing this game, it's highly annoying that we can't acess things that would help us through the game. Also regarding gems, I'm finding it already very frustrating how you constantly need gems (that cost real money) to get dragons/do things. Like for example speeding up breeding, that without gems literally takes 22 hours! (Seriously that's how much time my new dragon egg says it's going to take to hatch) I think I speak for everyone when I say eventually nobody has the time, desire, patience and hell even the money to continue to play an app that keeps on requiring the use of real money to level/get things. Seriously make it easier to get gems in the game!! Or make it to where you can buy more dragons with just coins!!
This game is amazingly designed, and the graphics are perfect! The music is quite catchy too, lol. The only problem I have is that the gem-dragon prices are a little... High. And this morning, I redownloaded Dragon City on the original IPad, because now I mostly use our IPad 2 and my IPhone 5c, and when I pressed Install, it told me to download the latest compatible version- so I did. When the game was fully downloaded, I opened it- the first that happened was... Wait for it... CRASH. But I understand the reason for this, and the gem-dragon prices. (To get you to pay for gems- that's how they make money and keep the thing going!) Other than those problems, this game is addicting, fun, cute, and challenging!! But I do have a problem with some habitats, (Ice for example) because you have to invite friends in order to open it. That's a little silly... Wouldn't you agree? It's also not fair for people with no Facebook, and that drains the fun out of Dragon City.
Dragon city is reliable!
I love how their in game support is fairly quick to respond. I ask for a dragon that was lost due to some weird glitch. Boom! They got him back for me. The app and the browser version may have some differences. But they get around to making sure both fans are satisfied. The latest update is way fun. I love the board game of thrones parody. I also love that I previously was unable to use a few features. Didn't know that they were browser only. And made the request in the app. And next update they were available. Granted I still have more requests. But the technology will catch up. I deleted all my other app games because of my addiction to making silly purchases. But I never deleted dragon city. Or felt regret for any in game purchases. All well priced. Their goal is to get you to play. Yea some exclusive dragons cost a lot of gems and it's easy to spend the gems too. But not hard to earn. I wish more of my friends played.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 03, 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 59.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Social Point
- © 2015 Socialpoint
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Some Gems$1.99
- Bowl of gems$4.99
- Vase of gems$9.99
- Starter Package Offer$1.99
- Bronze Gems Vase$19.99
- Boost Pack$0.99
- Bowl of gems$3.99
- Vase of gems$7.99
- Novice Pack$1.99
- Bronze Gems Vase$13.99