Dragon City Mobile
By Social Point
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build and decorate a magical, floating Dragon City! Breed dragons and hatch eggs to discover new species!
Feed, grow and train your dragons for combat. Customize your dragon team and engage in combat with opponents from all over the world!
Prove yourself as a true Dragon Master!
Dragon City is completely connected to the Facebook version, which means you can take care of your dragons, enter in to battle and manage your DragonCity anytime, anywhere!
• 100+ different dragons so far... with new dragons landing on Dragon City every week!
• Build your Dragon City with lots of farms, special buildings and gorgeous decorations!
• Battle online with thousands of players and their dragon teams!
• Breed and combine up to 10 types of Dragons: Terra, Flame, Sea, Nature, Electric, Ice, Metal, Dark, Legend and Pure!
• 160+ goals to complete!
• Experience the cutest animated graphics ever!
• Invite and help your Facebook friends by sending gifts! Sharing is caring!
What's New in Version 3.2.2
Lots of new things in this Dragon City version! Here are the most important:
- Ancient Breeding: The Breeding Dome is open now! Put two Ancient Dragons inside and they will breed an Ancient Hybrid that you’ll find in your hatchery.
- New elements in your Dragon City: The Ancient Hybrids have elements from the Ancient World - Happy, Beauty, Dream, Magic, Soul and Chaos - so they’ll need their own habitats!
- News system: We want to keep you up to date with all the latest developments in Dragon City. The news system will be your gateway to learning about changes in the game and much more!
- “Regrow” option: A “Regrow” button will enable you to grow the same plants you obtained on your farms the previous time in a more simple way.
This version also includes major technical improvements and bug fixes.
Not so much
I do like this game, but the wait times to play are ridiculous! Sometimes you have to wait 12 hours or more to play unless you want to spend your money! And no I'm not talking about the currency in the game, I mean dead presidents. Also, there really isn't that much battle time. The majority of the time spent playing the game is spent feeding the dragons, or growing food, or breeding other dragons. I just wish that there was a little more battle oriented material. Also, this is the type of game that can go on and on forever. By creating new dragons and islands and so on the creators can drag the game out several generations. Why is it that they are so oriented in cashing in on the players right away? By setting up these ridiculous wait times and also by having to recruit friends to open buildings, you limit the players and bring the game down a notch. A lot of players myself included, wish that there was more that you could do when you log on other than collect gold 16 times a day and wait on food to grow or eggs to hatch...
Love it! Hates me!
I have been playing this game for 8+ months and I love it! I go on at least 5 times a day for like 20 minutes each time and I like the new ancient world and all the special islands even though I think it's impossible to get the last 5 dragons on any island, and I won't even comment on the loss of 100's of gems in the craft shop. All I want is to be able to play the game!!! It won't let me on! I haven't been on in 5 days and I don't know what to do with all my free time. My sister can go on just fine but every time I open it, it loads to 90% and the Game Center banner welcomes me and then it crashes! I've tried on WiFi, 3G, I've restarted my phone, I've tried it on my iPad, I've even deleted the app and reinstalled it and it still hates me! 😢
Please Please Please fix it! This is my favorite game!
Please fix the problems.
1. Reloading the game after something has gone wrong.
2. Needs more ways to earn gems. Waiting 6 to 24 hours to potentially earn coins, I'll go play another game.
3. Need to shorten the length of breeding time & hatching time. With that many hours to wait, I'll go play another game.
You obviously have a great game but everything is 'hurry up & wait'. Go to "My Singing Monsters" for ideas. I've been playing that game for over a year. I just don't know if I have it in me to play your game for a year.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 69.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Social Point
- © 2014 Socialpoint
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Some Gems$1.99
- Bowl of gems$4.99
- Vase of gems$9.99
- Starter Package Offer$1.99
- Bronze Gems Vase$19.99
- Boost Pack$0.99
- Bowl of gems$4.99
- Vase of gems$9.99
- Novice Pack$1.99
- Few Gems$0.99