Dragon City Mobile
By Social Point
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build and decorate a magical, floating Dragon City! Breed dragons and hatch eggs to discover new species!
Feed, grow and train your dragons for combat. Customize your dragon team and engage in combat with opponents from all over the world!
Prove yourself as a true Dragon Master!
Dragon City is completely connected to the Facebook version, which means you can tend to your dragons, enter into battle and manage your Dragon City anytime, anywhere!
• 100+ different dragons so far... with new dragons landing on Dragon City every week!
• Build your Dragon City with lots of farms, special buildings and gorgeous decorations!
• Battle online with thousands of players and their dragon teams!
• Breed and combine up to 10 types of Dragons: Terra, Flame, Sea, Nature, Electric, Ice, Metal, Dark, Legend and Pure!
• 160+ goals to complete!
• Experience the cutest animated graphics ever!
• Invite and help your Facebook friends by sending gifts! Sharing is caring!
What's New in Version 4.5
Summer is a time for adventures, so here's a new version full of them!
- Very soon, a new type of event will arrive: In the Maze Island you’ll be able to free dragons and take them with you through a labyrinth of paths. Will you be able to find the exits and keep the dragons?
- Do you have 30 minutes left in a cooldown or timer and you don’t want to wait any longer? Watch a short video and skip it!
- Technical improvements are never not great, so here are some for you.
New islands & tower dragons
Just reached level 62! Love the game but I wish you would go back to being able to get the islands with gold rather than gems. It costs way too many gems of which I will never accumulate no matter how many videos I watch to achieve them.
The dragons attached to the towers took a lot of tasks to earn that dragon, & now it cost way too much in gold to utilize their power of which is only for a short time. Seems unfair. Once you achieve the goal of getting the dragon, you should be able to initiate it whenever you want. It's your dragon you earned it, right! That's like buying something from the store & then having to pay every time you want to use it! What would be the purpose of that? Nobody would want it. It's illogical to me!
Otherwise I love the game & will continue to play. Oh & another thing, I think it costs way too much to feed your dragons at upper levels.
Just saying. Peace out & play on!
Possible Ancient Portal bug?
I have to admit I absolutely love the game guys great work, but there are some definite kinks to it. As of now I have concerns about the Ancient Dragon Portal and why it unloads. When it finally loads (which takes days almost weeks) all of my previous progress in it remains and I can still continue from where I left off. But when I leave the app and return later it shows the progress bar again and it becomes inaccessible for a couple more days. I don't know if it was meant to be that way to give a limited amount of time with it or if there is a problem. It really takes away your ability to get currency there for when the habitats get full they no longer collect! Anyway I actually hope it's just a bug so that it can be fixed because I would hate for the game to be play that way.
Greedy Devs!!!!! ( sorry... )
Ok listen I'm a free play customer so what that means is that I don't pay for gems I was thinking about it to get one of the dragons that cost 250 gems but I saw how much money it was to get 300 gems witch is $20 and I was outraged!!!! Just only to but a dragon and maybe speed a couple things up AND ALSO to speed things up go to 5 gems every time even if it's only 10 minutes left and even thought you added the gem free skipping add still who wants to watch a ad to skip 10 minutes even though it doesn't cost any money it's not really the ads to skip it it's the gem problem it cost way too much and it just doesn't give you very a lot so if I was you just raise how much gems you get it and also lower the price for the gems because it's way too much so in other words raise how many gems you get and lower the prices and I bet that will make so many more players happy like you will see how happy they will get so please just do this it's really hard to get $20 and waste it on the game and don't get very much back.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 18, 2016
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 78.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Social Point
- © 2015 Socialpoint
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems$1.99
- Sack of Gems$4.99
- Vessel of Gems$9.99
- Starter Package Offer$1.99
- Box of Gems$19.99
- Boost Pack$0.99
- Novice Pack$1.99
- Sack of Extra Gems$4.99
- Vessel of Extra Gems$9.99
- A few Event Points$1.99